DUBLIN, November 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qm4fs6/autologous_tissue) has announced the addition of the "Autologous Tissue Repair to 2018. Products, Indications, Markets and Forecasts" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The ability to isolate, purify and re-inject patient-derived cells with regenerative properties has led to a number of therapeutic products for the treatment of refractory injuries and wounds. Autologous tissue repair is having an impact on a number of areas, including cardiovascular medicine, refractory wound care, orthopedics, and surgical medicine. The potential economic benefits of autologous tissue repair are significant, as an aging population struggles with intractable ailments that historically have required numerous follow-up provider visits. While several autologous therapies require remote processing, the number of therapeutic autologous products that can be processed at the point-of-care is increasing.
This report details the autologous tissue repair products and development programs of twenty-seven separate companies in seven countries - companies working to shape the future of tissue regeneration.
- Analyzes and evaluates autologous tissue repair products and product candidates and assesses the market potential for existing and probable future products
- Examines tissue repair demand drivers and evolving market factors
- Forecasts the impact of tissue regeneration technology and therapeutics on application segments and projects probable future developments
- Profiles autologous tissue repair market participants, their technology, product development activity, and business strategies
- Provides forecasts and market data to 2018
Key Topics Covered
Autologous Tissue Repair - Market Structure
Tissue Repair Market Segments
Demographics and Growth
Therapeutic Application Segment Analysis
Bone Graft Fixation
Autologous Therapeutics - Product Analysis, Outlook and Forecasts
Skin Cell Suspension
Platelet Rich Plasma
Stem Cell Isolation
Clinical Trial Enrollment
Evolving Patient Demographics
Protocols and End-Points
Autologous Tissue Repair Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qm4fs6/autologous_tissue
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets