PARIS, May 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Augure, the European leader in software solutions for Enterprise Reputation Management, announced today the release of version 6 of their Augure ERM (http://anws.co/babmY) stakeholder engagement products suite.
This new release introduces major new features for the integration of social media in the stakeholder engagement cycle, management of stakeholder history and the measurement of the impact of PR activity on engagement, website traffic and corporate reputation.
Social sharing features include:
- Publication of PR material such as news releases, brochures and online landing pages on all major social media including Facebook profiles and pages, Twitter, Linkedin and other networks as well blogging platforms directly from the ComSuite dashboard.
- Tracking of reach of and traffic from each individual social publication consolidated at the document level as well as at the project and campaign levels.
- Integration of social sharing in the same process as wire and email distribution as well as more traditional distribution methods.
- Visualization of the impact of social sharing on website traffic, media coverage and reputation levels.
- Monitoring of stakeholder social media and online feeds.
- Benchmarking of the relative efficiencies of email and social sharing.
This release is an extension to the existing public relations and reputation management suite which helps businesses reach and engage with their most influent stakeholders through all available channels and increase media coverage. It also helps users evaluate the quality of their relationship with key stakeholders and analyze the efficiency of their outreach and public relations activities.
Founded in 2002, Augure is the architect of the leading global ERM (Enterprise Reputation Management) solution. The collaborative solution offered by Augure in SaaS mode is oriented towards communications directors, public affairs and marketing teams of large enterprises. It includes a monitoring service for key stakeholders (political leaders, journalists, experts, bloggers, NGOs, etc.) with online and offline sources (written press, radio, TC, internet media, blogs, forums, social networks) in 24 languages. An operational management suite is also available for the analysis of communications actions and to measure your reputation. Augure's solution is used daily by more than 350 global companies including Nissan, International Motor Group, HSBC, Nokia France, L'Oréal, Nestlé, Cartier, Marks and Spencer and the European Parliament.
Press Contact - Chloé Taleux
email@example.com - +33(0)1-70-98-24-39