DALLAS, July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
RnRMarketResearch.com adds new market research reports on the Augmented Reality Market to its store.
Is the future of Augmented Reality "wearable" or "hand-held"?
This research examines the prospects of wearable devices and solutions versus Augmented Reality held in the hand via a smartphone, tablet computing device (such as iPad), or other wireless devices. While the report places a lot of attention upon Google's latest wearable Augmented Reality, it is important to note that AR solutions encompasses much more than just the device and/or interface. This research includes analysis of other technologies, such as location determination, and other aspects of the value chain, such as applications in the Cloud.
- Google and their Competitors
- Wireless Device Manufacturers
- Augmented Reality Technology Vendors
- Mobile Commerce and Advertising Vendors
Browse Complete Report at: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/wearable-augmented-reality-google-glasses-and-beyond-market-report.html.
Augmented Reality (AR) represents a live, direct or indirect, view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are augmented by computer-generated sensory input, that enrich the user's perception of the real world. AR applications combine virtual data into the physical real world by utilizing the wireless devices, compass, camera, and GPS system. AR represents a potential large opportunity for wireless communications for many device types including wearable equipment. Many applications will be hosted in the cloud.
This report analyzes:
- Major trends in AR industry and implications
- AR applications and could based implementation
- Wearable devices, leading companies, and implications for AR
- Google's AR business model and strategy
- Implications for AR in the semiconductor industry
Target Audience: Semiconductor providers
- AR application developers
- Government organizations
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Wireless/mobile network operators
- Presence, location, and GIS suppliers
Browse Complete Report at: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/augmented-reality-in-the-cloud-market-report.html.
With its roots dating back to the introduction heads-up displays (HUDs) used in fighter aircraft, Military applications of AR range from live fire training exercises to complex situational awareness systems encompassing features such as friend/foe identification, multiple sensory interfaces, location intelligence and interactive battlefield medical support.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global Military AR technology market including an assessment of the wider AR technology market, its applications in the battlefield, recent developments, vendor solutions and revenues forecasts from 2012 to 2016 on a global, regional and submarket scale.
This research addresses the following key topics:
- Military and non-military applications of AR technology
- The Impact of AR technology on the battlefield
- Recent developments and vendor solutions for Military AR technology
- Global and regional market analysis and revenue forecasts for the Military AR technology market from 2012 to 2016
- Revenue forecasts for three major submarkets in the Military AR technology market from 2012 to 2016: Frontline combat, support operations and training
- AR technology has the potential to completely change the face of military combat, and can effectively eliminate the home ground advantage.
- The Military AR technology market will grow at a CAGR of 25 % over the next four years and will account for revenues worth 8.2 Billion USD by the end of 2016.
- While the U.S will continue lead the market from a regional perspective, leading economies from the Asia Pacific region will significantly ramp up investments in the Military AR technology industry.
Companies in Report:
- Arcane Technologies
- Columbia University
- ITT Exelis
- Kord Defence
- Lockheed Martin
- U.S Army
- U.S Department of Defense (DoD)
- U.S Martine Corps
- U.S Navy
- Military/Government Organizations
- Augmented Reality Technology Vendors
- Investment firms in the Defense Industry
- Telecom Service and Infrastructure Providers
Browse Complete Report at: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/augmented-reality-in-the-battlefield-2012-2016-market-report.html.
Within the Information Technology & Telecommunications Industry, explore reports on:
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Equipment
- Computer Networking
- E-Commerce & Information Technology (IT)
- Software & Enterprise Computing
RnrMarketResearch.com (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/) is an online market research reports library of 175,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252