- Free Events Offer Look at Analyzing Customer Conversations and Providing Valuable Customer Service Through Twitter
PALO ALTO, California, Oct. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/-- Attensity (http://www.attensity.com), the leading provider of social analytics and engagement applications, is conducting a complimentary webinar series focused on leveraging Twitter to better understand and engage with customers and prospects. The events share insights organizations can derive from Twitter, drawn from real-world experiences in harnessing Twitter and implementing social media programs in large enterprises.
Free to registered attendees, webinars are available to view on-demand after the event at http://www.attensity.com/company/events/archived-webinars/.
Wednesday, October 17, at 11am PT / 2pm ET
Topic: Unleashing the Power of Twitter Through Analytics
Description: Presents how Attensity fits into the Twitter Certified Products Program and how Attensity Analyze, unleashed against the real-time Twitter Firehose, gives organizations a competitive advantage
Speaker: James Purchase, Attensity's VP of solutions engineering
Wednesday, October 31, at 11am PT / 2pm ET
Topic: Delighting Your Customers Through Twitter Customer Service
Description: Highlights how Attensity Respond enables enterprises to provide valuable customer service through Twitter and across the social web
Speaker: Catherine van Zuylen, Attensity's VP of global product management
If you'd like to connect with Attensity in-person, visit upcoming events such as:
- Teradata PARTNERS, October 21-25, Washington, DC
- Social Media for Customer Service Summit, October 23-24, New York City (van Zuylen speaking)
- Sentiment Analysis Symposium West, October 30, San Francisco (van Zuylen speaking)
- Text Analytics Summit West, November 13-14, San Francisco (Platinum Sponsor, keynote and panel with VP of Corporate Development Michelle de Haaff)
- Big Analytics, November 7, New York City
Attensity's social analytics and engagement solutions are the choice of the world's leading brands for Social CRM. Attensity is the only company that gives business users the ability to analyze millions of real-time customer conversations from any online, social media or internal source, and extract the industry's most accurate insights to drive business decisions. From its headquarters in Palo Alto, Calif., Attensity is powering the Social CRM strategies of companies such as Charles Schwab, Cisco, EMC, JetBlue, Lloyd's Banking Group, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Travelocity and Whirlpool. Visit www.attensity.com and follow the company at blog.attensity.com, on Twitter @Attensity, and on facebook.com/Attensity.