- Astea Alliance Version 12.0 includes scheduling enhancements, additional visualization and collaboration tools, optimized navigation, as well as numerous customer-driven features from around the globe
HORSHAM, Pennsylvania, Feb. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Astea International Inc. (OTCQB: ATEA), a global provider of service lifecycle management and mobility solutions, introduces the release of Astea Alliance 12.0 that delivers both technical and functional advancements to further enable the transformation in a company's service delivery ecosystem. With workforce collaboration capabilities, additional decision making dashboards and scorecards, more customization controls, and a number of significant enhancements, organizations can feel confident that they are implementing best practices and delivering a consistent level of service around the globe without jeopardizing customer satisfaction. Astea Alliance provides powerful features without adding layers of cost, enabling businesses to achieve superior customer service at a lower total cost of ownership.
Astea Alliance 12.0 delivers a number of noteworthy advancements that will help companies accelerate response times, improve the overall customer experience, and gain instant access to actionable intelligence. This new release offers industry leading features and benefits, such as:
- Visualization & Collaboration Tools –Astea's cutting-edge HTML5 mobile solution has been leveraged by global organizations to increase engineer productivity, reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction. Astea remains relentless in the pursuit of providing powerful capabilities to the mobile user without adding complexity to the user experience. This release continues to build on that philosophy with optimized user navigation; the ability for a mobile user to work from multiple devices with complete synchronizations between devices; visualization tools to easily support self-dispatch; live chat connecting the field engineer with the back office; centralized parts order status view; and full bi-directional Microsoft Outlook synchronization. Astea's mobile solution provides the level of flexibility necessary that makes it easy for organizations to modify and adapt the solution, for different user profiles or businesses, without requiring development skillsets or adding additional costs.
- Your Service Platform, Your Way – Astea knows that even with the deepest level of functionality in their platform, organizations will always want to have the flexibility to make modifications to adapt to their business dynamics. A couple of years ago, Astea introduced an innovative customization tool that gives organizations the control they needed, without requiring coding, while still being able to take advantage of the latest and greatest Astea Alliance feature updates. With Astea Alliance 12.0, there are added capabilities to give non-technical users even more "do it yourself" tools, while Astea's framework actively governs these customizations making it easy to see what is custom and what is standard. Organizations can build new modules, as well as import and export customizations to different environments, when needed. All customizations work with the latest Astea Alliance product updates.
- Drive Proactive Support and Continuous Process Improvement – For years, Astea has been providing tools and reporting capabilities that provide proactive service insight and intelligence at every level. With Astea Alliance 12.0, there are more decision making visualization tools accessible from any device, to easily and quickly leverage insightful information for optimal process improvements, productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Easily Manage and Support a Company's Entire Service Ecosystem – When it comes to optimizing a company's service ecosystem, visibility and control become mission critical requirements to manage and track all of the people, internal and external to the organization, and processes that have an impact on the overall service experience for the customer. Astea has added a new customer satisfaction tracking capability to make it easy to collect as well review customer feedback at any time. Additionally, Astea continues to add enhancements to its scheduling optimization solution, leveraging the latest Microsoft technologies, to ensure optimal operational performance. Further enhancements have also been made in the area of Astea's Third Party Vendor Management, Contracts, Logistics, and Professional Services Automation (Projects).
"Our latest release provides key innovations that will further enable our customers to effectively execute on their service transformation strategy. We remain laser focused in delivering innovations to the market that will result in great financial or operational benefits for our customers," said Debbie Geiger, VP Global Marketing, Astea International. "We fully recognize that organizations have the need for robust functionality, but they also require intuitive user interfaces and workflows for maximum benefit and return on investment. With Astea Alliance 12.0, we have added more capabilities and optimized navigation enhancements to meet those complex requirements for both the back office as well as mobile. We always innovate to find new ways to enhance our solution for optimizing the overall user experience. With our robust alerts, alarms, escalations, process flow and customization tools, organizations have the power at their fingertips to deliver the ultimate customer service experience.
Astea is the only solution provider that offers all cornerstones of service lifecycle management: customer management; service management; asset management; complete forward and reverse logistics management; and mobile workforce management with enhanced scheduling optimization and actionable business intelligence. Whether in the cloud or on-premise, Astea's solutions are seamlessly orchestrated to share and leverage information throughout the service lifecycle – removing the traditional barriers between the field and back office. With Astea Alliance's modularity, companies can introduce one module at a time or deploy a seamless information backbone across the entire service lifecycle continuum, thereby eliminating the patchwork of disparate systems that can hamper a company's ability to provide best-in-class.
About Astea International
Astea International (OTCQB: ATEA) is a global provider of software solutions that offer all the cornerstones of service lifecycle management, including customer management, service management, asset management, forward and reverse logistics management and mobile workforce management and optimization. Astea's solutions link processes, people, parts, and data to empower companies and provide the agility they need to achieve sustainable value in less time, and successfully compete in a global economy. Since 1979, Astea has been helping more than 600 companies drive even higher levels of customer satisfaction with faster response times and proactive communication, creating a seamless, consistent and highly personalized experience at every customer relationship touch point.
www.astea.com. Service Smart. Enterprise Proven.
© 2015 Astea International Inc. Astea and Astea Alliance are trademarks of Astea International Inc. All other company and product names contained herein are trademarks of the respective holders.
SOURCE Astea International Inc.