MANCHESTER, England, July 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Airports of Regions to host two key training courses over four days
After the successful launch last year in St Petersburg, the second round of route development training courses aimed at CIS based professionals is being organised by ASM, the world route development consultants.
Two further courses will take place this year in Ekaterinburg, Russia, hosted by Airports of Regions Management Company; The Fundamentals of Route Development, 19-20 August 2014 which focuses on market positioning and strategies, understanding airlines, Route and airline target setting and designing a target campaign plan along with outlining how to win a new route and Data Analytics and Forecasting a one and a half day masterclass discussing; catchment area elasticity and penetration, market share, frequency share analysis, quality of service analysis, market stimulation and more which will take place 21-22 August 2014.
Vladimir Kamynin, Director for Aviation Business Development for Airports of Regions said: "ASM's training courses give a unique opportunity to gain valuable knowledge on the development of the route network, analytics and forecasting. We are delighted that International Airport Koltsovo, Ekaterinburg, Russia, has been chosen as this year's host for ASM's CIS based training. This follows airport's significant experience of being a host of international conferences and a magnet for the industry professionals."
ASM has over 15 years experience in running the industry's most recognised and highly regarded route development training programmes for airports and organisations interested in making route development happen. Both courses are aimed at top and middle management route development professionals from the region and prove to be popular with 8 delegates registered already.
David Stroud, Managing Director, ASM commented: "Russia and CIS overall is a very fast developing market with aviation growth reaching double digits. However, the growth will not be a given for everyone and as the market liberalises, airport will need to compete hard to achieve success. We are pleased and excited to run both unique training courses in the CIS region again this year. Ekaterinburg Airport, as a previous Routes CIS Host and our longstanding partner, is the ideal host for this training."
Airports of Regions Managing Company is the largest airport authority in Russia in terms of passengers handled. Cumulative passenger traffic for the group of airports was 7.4 million in 2013. The Company is quickly expanding and now includes Ekaterinburg Koltsovo Airport (SVX), Samara Kurumoch Intl. Airport (KUF), Nizhny Novgorod Intl. Airport (GOJ), with all-new Rostov-on-Don and Saratov airports to be build by 2017.
Notes to Editors
- Manchester UK‐based ASM Ltd was founded in 1995 as the world route development consultants. http://www.asm‐global.com
- ASM was the founding company of Routes which organises world-renowned airline and airport networking events through its regional and global Route Development Forums. Each year, there is one global event and one regional event in Asia, Africa, Europe, the Americas and CIS respectively. http://www.routesonline.com
- Routes and ASM were acquired by UBM Aviation Worldwide Ltd in August 2010. From 1st August 2012 Routes, ASM and the Airport Cities Conference and Exhibition become part of the UBM Live division of UBM plc.
- UBM Live connects people and creates opportunities for companies across five continents to develop new business, meet customers, launch new products, promote their brands and expand their markets. Through premiere brands such as MD&M, CPhI, IFSEC, TFM&A, Cruise Shipping Miami, the Concrete Show, the Routes portfolio of events, Airport Cities and many others, UBM Live exhibitions, conferences, awards programs, publications, websites and training and certification programs are an integral part of the marketing plans of companies across more than 20 industry sectors. http://www.ubmlive.com
Follow us on twitter:
@ASM_Ltd, @VictoriaRoutes, @NLPROU, @Routesonline, @TheHUBRoutes, @airlineroute
About UBM plc
- UBM plc is a global events-led marketing services and communications company. We help businesses do business, bringing the world's buyers and sellers together at events and online, as well as producing and distributing news and specialist content. Our 5,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into expert teams which serve commercial and professional communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
- For more information, go to http://www.ubm.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBM_plc to get the latest UBM corporate news; follow @UBM for news from all UBM's businesses; follow @UBM for a flavour of UBM from selected members of UBM's Twitterati.
SOURCE UBM Live ASM Ltd