DUBLIN, Dec. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x6j36p/asia_pacific) has announced the addition of the "Asia Pacific Transport & Logistics 2014" report to their offering.
Consequently, international companies are expanding into this region to benefit from this trend and the resulting growth potential. China is at the centre of this emerging New Asia as low based manufacturing exits the country it is moving to such places as Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and frontier markets such as Myanmar and Bangladesh.
As a result of the region's shifting trends, from 2013 to 2017 Asia Pacific is likely to expand its share in the global freight forwarding market while at the same time Europe and North America are likely to experience declines.
With this in mind, and with the prospect of considerable investment in the region's infrastructure, logistics providers are eagerly looking to take advantage of these changes by expanding their presence in this region..
What will you learn from Asia Pacific Transport & Logistics 2014?
- A summary of market trends and developments.
- An insight into the growth of Asia Pacific intra-regional trade.
- Market size and growth rates as well as forecasts for the contact logistics, express and freight forwarding sectors in the region as well as key individual markets.
- A comprehensive overview into the transport infrastructure of individual countries, including emerging economies through details and unique illustrative maps.
- The influence and trade patterns on the logistics industry across the region and how new partnerships are developing.
- An understanding of the dynamics of each individual country's logistics markets.
- Analysis of logistics providers' financial performance and strategic developments in the region.
It is forecasted that by 2017 Asia Pacific will account for over one third of the global contract logistics market and will likely expand its share of the global freight forwarding market - at the same time Europe and North America will likely see market share declines.
As market growth gains momentum, considerable investment in infrastructure projects continues throughout the region to meet the growing needs of both domestic, cross-border and international demand.
The investment in the re-emergence of the famed Silk Road' route connecting Asia Pacific with the Middle East and East Africa is just one such development that signals the progression of the region's supply chain requirements.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Findings
3. Logistics Markets and Overviews
4. Country Profiles
5. Provider Profiles
- DB Schenker
- Deutsche Post DHL
- Kerry Logistics Network Limited
- Kintetsu Worldwide Express
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Nippon Express
- TNT Express
- Toll Group
- Yusen Logistics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x6j36p/asia_pacific
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets