DUBLIN, Jan. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/57rs6v/asia_pacific) has announced the addition of the "Asia Pacific Silage Additives Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Asia pacific Silage additives market is expected to cross $130.4 million by 2020 with an estimated CAGR of 4.4 %. China, India, Japan, Thailand and Australia are major markets.
Asia-Pacific accounts for about 20% of share in the global silage additives market. It is expected to be the most prominent and fastest growing market during the forecast period. Industrialization of meat and rise in the consumption of meat population is driving the market. Sudden hike in the cost of forage has led in search of alternatives like silage additives.
Subsidies on meat exports in countries like India are driving the manufacturers to increase meat production thereby fuelling the growth of markets. Countries such as Indonesia, Vietnam, and Malaysia are also promising markets in the region. The major reason for growth in these countries is adoption of intensive farming system. Untapped markets of Asia-Pacific region is the target of many key players.
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Analysis for the Asia-Pacific Silage Additives Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale
- Segment-level analysis in terms of application and end-user demand
- Forecasts and estimations for the sub-segment level market
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale
Key Topics Covered:
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiles
- BASF SE
- American Farm Products
- KW Forage system
- Volac International Limited
- Carrs Billington
- Pearce Group of Companies
- Mole Valley Farmers Ltd.
- Organic farmers
- Wynnstay group
- CHR. Hansen Holdings
- Cargill Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/57rs6v/asia_pacific
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets