DUBLIN, October 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific InFlight Wifi Market Demand & Opportunity Outlook 2021" report to their offering.
The in-flight Wi-Fi market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 26.35% during 2015-2021.
Asia-Pacific in-flight Wi-Fi market of the region is majorly boosted by the increasing number of air passengers. In the past 20 years, Asia Pacific region has witnessed an increase in the number of air passengers by over 6.5%. This trend of growth is anticipated to continue for the coming 10-12 years. Backed up by this trend, Asia Pacific is expected to account for 40.8% of the global air transport in comparison to that of 28% at present.
In addition to that, rising penetration of smartphones and formulation of favorable guidelines by the aviation authorities from countries like India for the use of in-flight Wi-Fi services inside an aircraft would further bid to boost the airborne wireless connectivity market over the next few years. In August 2016. Aviation Ministry of India has given a green signal to launch in-flight wifi services in the country. Hence, a spur a expected by the launch of such services.
The two major airline companies of the Asia-Pacific region i.e. Boeing and Airbus further anticipates that in order to satisfy the growing air passenger traffic, the demand for new aircrafts would soar from 12,520 to 15,010 aircrafts in the coming 20 years. This burgeoned increase in the total number of aircrafts would surely lead Asia-Pacific to achieve the fastest growth in the in-flight Wi-Fi market in the coming future.
Key Topics Covered:
1. List of Figures
2. List of Tables
3. Executive Summary
4. Research Methodology
5. Global In-flight Wi-Fi Market Overview
6. Asia-Pacific In-Flight Wi-Fi Market Trend Analysis
7. Asia-Pacific In-Flight Wi-Fi Market Dynamics
8. Asia-Pacific In-Flight Wi-Fi Market Segmentation-By Hardware
9. Asia-Pacific In-Flight Wi-Fi Market Segmentation-By Services
10. Asia-Pacific In-Flight Wi-Fi Market Segmentation-By Technology
11. By Revenue from Devices
12. Asia Pacific
13. Rest of Asia-Pacific (ROE) Market Size and Year-on-Year (Y-O-Y), Growth Rate, 2015-2021
14. Competitive Pricing by Airline companies
15. Porter's Five Force Model Analysis
16. Risk Analysis
17. Competitive Landscape
- EchoStar Corporation
- Global Eagle Entertainment
- Gogo Inc
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Kymeta Corporation
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Thales Group
- ThinKom Solutions Inc.
- ViaSat, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gb65h2/asiapacific
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets