- Discover the transformational healthcare business models emerging in Asia-Pacific with Frost & Sullivan's complimentary webinar
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
10:00 a.m. EST on Thursday, Feb. 13, 2014
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan Partner and Senior Vice President of Healthcare and Life Sciences Reenita Das
Frost & Sullivan Senior Vice President of Healthcare and Life Sciences Asia-Pacific Rhenu Bhuller and Connected Health Senior Industry Analyst Natasha Gulati
The entire healthcare industry value chain is in a state of evolution. Asia Pacific (APAC) consists of over 15 markets in varying levels of emergence and growth. Our global Healthcare industry experts and thought leaders are prepared to discuss which regions offer the greatest potential for growth opportunities, regulatory impacts and new business models in healthcare. Uncover key strategies to drive your company's revenue growth and circumvent regulatory hurdles.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- A 2014 global healthcare outlook with focus on APAC
- APAC's developing healthcare business models
- Detailed insights on the changing regulatory landscape
- Healthcare funding trends for key players in the medical technologies, hospital products, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics spaces
- Frugal innovation ideas based on low cost demands
This briefing will benefit professionals responsible for building healthcare corporate or marketing strategy; pursuing or enhancing business development in the medical technologies, hospital products, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics spaces; and information technology companies focusing on healthcare innovations.
"APAC is currently in a unique transitory stage of development driven by economical innovations and unique models of collaboration along the value chain," said Partner and Senior Vice President of Healthcare and Life Sciences Reenita Das. "While universal healthcare access is still a mere dream, governments are taking an aggressive stance by setting the framework in preparation for this change. The region poses enormous growth potential by way of healthcare infrastructure development."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's global Healthcare practice, please visit: http://www.healthcare.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan