DUBLIN, Oct. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/699n7x/polyurethane) has announced the addition of the "Polyurethane Chemicals and Products in Asia-Pacific - 2015 - Volume 2 - Flexible Foam" report to their offering.
This updated 2015 edition is an in-depth market report on Polyurethane Chemicals and Products in the APAC. The data will also be available separately in a database format for subscribers, enabling the manipulation and output of data.
This market report will be provided in the following volumes:
- Volume 1 - Raw Materials - Volume 2 - Flexible Foam - Volume 3 - Rigid Foam - Volume 4 - Coatings - Volume 5 - Adhesives & Sealants - Volume 6 - Elastomers - Volume 7 - Binders - Volume 8 - Major End-Use Markets
The report provides, by country, consumption estimates for the following polyurethane raw materials:
- Acrylic Polyol - MDI (MMDI & PMDI) - TDI - Specialty Isocyanates - Standard Polyether Polyol - Polyether Graft Copolymer Polyol - Polyester Polyol - PTHF Polyol
Polyurethane Chemicals and Products in Asia-Pacific - 2015 - Volume 2 - Flexible Foam Report provides production data for the following end-use market sector:
Flexible Foam Polyether Slabstock, HR/CMHR Slabstock, Polyester Slabstock, Viscoelastic Foam, Moulded Foam for Automotive Seating, Moulded Foam for Commercial Vehicles, Other Transport Foam, Carpet Backing & NVH, Furniture Components, Semi-rigid Foam and Integral Skin Foam.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction Flexible Foam Products
2. Flexible Foam Market Trends
3. Key Market Players
4. Total APAC Flexible Foam
5. East Asia Flexible Foam
6. South East Asia & Oceania Flexible Foam
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets