PARIS, January 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Conferencing on a Global Scale is Finally Efficient and Cost Effective with Platform Built for Unified Collaboration Services
Arkadin, a leading provider of collaboration-as-a-service solutions, today announced the launch of the Arkadin Cloud Collaboration Platform. The platform is architected on an innovative, private global-IP network that enables customers to manage their global conferencing needs more efficiently and with greater return on investment.excellent Introduced in several test markets last year, the Cloud Collaboration Platform is immediately available with Arkadin's audio conferencing service. The platform integrates with a full suite of web and video solutions, and will form the basis of Arkadin's long-range unified collaboration offerings.
Intelligent Routing GuaranteesHigher Quality and Cost Savingsfor Audio Conferencing
A core element of the platform architecture is intelligent call routingon a single bridge. Organisations are provided a single list of country access numbers for use by all of their employees, regardless of their location or the location of their conferences. All calls are routed to the most appropriate conference bridge, depending on the nature and location of the conference. This single-bridge strategy differs from traditional approaches which host international conferences on several bridges connecting via an IP link that can delay audio transmission. With the Arkadin Cloud Collaboration Platform, there is no risk of audio degradation, ensuring superior audio quality and reliability. Additional benefits include:
- Simplicity: A single list of access numbers makes it extremely simple for administrators to deploy and manage, resulting in greater user adoption and scale.
- Security: All voice data is transported through Arkadin's private IP network, with each component backed up and duplicated by design to maintain data integrity.
- Live assistance: Arkadin's Client Care team is available 24/7 for trouble shooting in participants' local languages.
- Return on Investment: Cloud delivery model requires no upfront investments with economical on-demand pricing. SIP trunking capability enables organisations with large conference volumes to integrate their corporate IP network into Arkadin's for greater cost savings.
- Industry Certification: Rigorous testing by leading telecom certification companies, Isis and IP-Label, ensures the highest quality audio and scalability at peak usage levels.
"TheArkadin Cloud Collaboration Platform takes conferencing to the next level and will radically transform the way our customers manage their global conferencing needs," says Olivier de Puymorin, Arkadin's founder and Chief Executive Officer."Our intelligent call routing strategy,utilising a single bridge,results in lesscomplexity and easier conference management.Following excellent results from test markets, we are seeing tremendous enthusiasm from our clients worldwide for this revolutionary platform."
Platform for Expanding Unified CollaborationsOfferings
"With this new global IP network and innovative infrastructure, Arkadin is further expanding the simplicity and global reach of its conferencing services," says Roopam Jain, Industry Director, Unified Communications and Collaboration, Frost & Sullivan. "Their full range of conferencing services will be even more scalable and they now have a more robustplatform for introducing unified collaboration offerings."
Founded in 2001, Arkadin is a leading Global Collaboration Service Provider offering a complete range of remote collaboration solutions from audio, web and video conferencing to Unified Communications. Arkadin enables all types and sizes of organizations to communicate and collaborate effectively using its user-friendly and cost-efficient solutions to increase business productivity.excellent With a global network of 47 operating centres in 28 countries across six continents, Arkadin delivers its business solutions using a SaaS model so customers benefit from fast, scalable deployments with a high ROI. Arkadin provides added value to its 14,000 customers with dedicated, local support. http://www.arkadin.co.uk