Q4 2015 Marks Arena's Best Ever Bookings
Nearly 30 Percent Larger than Q4 2014's Record
Average Deal Size Increases 22 Percent
FOSTER CITY, California, Jan. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Arena Solutions, the pioneer of cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) applications, today announced highlights from Q4 2015, which proved to be a record quarter for the company. Arena recorded the highest bookings and the largest average deal size in the company's 16-year history. Q4 2015 bookings increased by nearly 30 percent over Q4 2014 (a record high at that time), while average deal size grew 22 percent over the same period.
These strong results were driven primarily by closing larger enterprise deals, an accomplishment driven in large part by the release of Arena Analytics in September, which was the latest new module in a series of enterprise-focused releases.
Next month, Arena will continue to accelerate product innovation with the Winter 2016 release of Arena PLM. "For 2016, Arena will continue to invest in new products, key enhancements, performance and scalability," said Steve Chalgren EVP Product Management. "This upcoming release will have significant improvements around search, access security, and a new capability around supplier quality management processes. Future releases will include additional key enhancements and new products that connect more of our customer's R&D and Operations people to the product delivery process."
Additional highlights from Q4 2015 include:
- New customer subscriptions: 17 percent increase over previous best quarter;
- Arena Professional Services: Record quarterly bookings for services due to larger enterprise customers.
According to Stan Przybylinski, Vice President of Research at CIMdata, the leading independent global research firm focused exclusively on the PLM market, "Arena is the clear market share leader in the cloud PLM market, with well more than twice the market share of its closest competitor."
New customers in Q4 2015 include:
- Biolase Technology – Developer of both medical and dental lasers and related products.
- BOA Technology – Producer of closure systems which includes shoes, medical braces, and other medical equipment.
- Corpus Medical – Provide design and contract manufacturing services, specializing in catheter technologies, braiding, extrusions, Nitinol components, surgical tools, implants, and final packaging.
- Forward Industries – Producer of specialty and promotional products such as portable electronic and non-electronic products, carry and protective solutions for hand held devices, location devices and smartphones.
- Gener8 – Provider of complete product design and manufacturing services to high tech and medical product companies.
For more information on Arena Solutions, please visit http://www.arenasolutions.com/.
About Arena Solutions
Pioneer of cloud-based PLM, Arena's suite of PLM and supply chain solutions enable engineering, manufacturing and their extended supply chains to speed prototyping, reduce scrap, streamline their supply chain, improve margins, and collapse time to market. Based in Foster City, Calif., Arena's PLM applications simplify bill of materials (BOM) and change management for organizations of all sizes.The company has been ranked as a Top 10 PLM provider and Top 5 Supplier Collaboration solution. Arena also holds a spot on National Association for Business Resources' "San Francisco's Best & Brightest Companies to Work For" List for 2015. For more information, please visit: http://www.arenasolutions.com/
To learn more about Arena Solutions:
Arena and Arena Solutions are trademarks of Arena Solutions, Inc., Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. All rights reserved. Other product and company names are the property of their respective holders.
SOURCE Arena Solutions