-- Frost & Sullivan hosts a complimentary webinar discussing the technology trends shaping the future of the Latin American MSS market
SAO PAULO, Oct. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 16:00 p.m. BRT
Online, with free registration
Mauricio Chede, IT Research Analyst for Frost & Sullivan's Information and Communication Technologies Practice
New trends such as cloud computing, mobility and Internet of Things (IoT) are progressively impacting the Latin American managed security services (MSS) market. Indeed, the higher level of data flows have generated new vulnerabilities and driven attacks that are exacerbating companies' security concerns. As the sophistication of Internet attacks escalates in Latin America, managed security service providers (MSSP) are also improving the quality of their services by creating partnerships with other companies to enhance their offers.
Regionally, the lack of awareness regarding the different types of security violations remains the key restraint for the MSS business. In most cases, companies assume that an anti-spam and anti-virus program is sufficient to protect their information technology structure. However, an increasingly complex and voluminous threat environment, ever-changing regulatory compliance frameworks, along with the scarcity of internal IT qualified resources have incentivized organizations to hire MSSPs.
''Companies that adopt current trends and implement innovative technologies are exposed to new and complex security breaches that often open their eyes on the value of MSS. Additionally, security is getting more and more tangled and expensive to be managed in-house, therefore the number of companies turning to MSSPs grows day after day,'' explains Frost & Sullivan IT Research Analyst Mauricio Chede.
The presentation will help attendees:
- Improve their understanding of the competitive landscape in the Latin American managed security services market.
- Learn the key technology trends influencing security investments in the region.
- Discover the major predictions and recommendations related to the future of the MSS industry.
This briefing will benefit IT services and telecommunications providers, software vendors, smartphone/tablet manufacturers and banking & finance companies.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Information and Communication Technologies practice, please visit: http://www.technologies.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, please e-mail Francesca Valente, Corporate Communications, at email@example.com with your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the before mentioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
+ 54 11 4777 5300
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan