- Aquaculture is among the fastest developing industries for animal production across the globe. This has created demand for nutritious and protein-rich aquafeed additives, which are a rich fatty acids source
- These aquafeed additives are being used for providing right amounts of minerals and vitamins to these animals, and thus driving market development
ALBANY, New York, Feb. 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- In its newest research report, Transparency Market Research sheds light on the factors that are responsible for driving the growth of the global aquafeed additives market. The research report also provides detailed insight on the restraining factors, segmentation, and latest trends that are influencing the dynamics of the global market. According to the research report, the global aquafeed additives market will exhibit a healthy CAGR of ~5% for the given assessment period ranging from 2019 to 2027. With this given rate of growth, the market valuation is then projected to rise up to US$2.2 bn by the end of 2027. Initially in 2019, the valuation of the aquafeed additives market was recorded to be around US$1.3 bn.
"The companies operating in the global aquafeed additives market are now shifting their focus on previously untapped geographical areas in Europe and Asia Pacific. This change in approach is due to the increasing aquaculture feed production in these regions. These companies are focusing on countries such as Indonesia, Vietnam, and India to develop new revenue streams", observe TMR analysts
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=40730
Key Findings in the Research Report
- The global aquafeed additives market is segmented on the basis of type of product, application, source, and region.
- In terms of type of product, the global market is segmented into feed enzymes, feed acidifiers, minerals, vitamins, antibiotics, antioxidants, and amino acids. Of these, the segment of amino acids accounted for a leading share in the global market. In 2019, the share of the segment was around 34.1%. Moreover, in 2019, the antioxidants based aquafeed additives clocked up 4.9% of the overall market share in terms of value.
- In terms of applications, the global market is segmented into sea bass, salmon, catfish, tilapia, marine shrimps, carps, and others. Currently, the segment of carps is a key application segment. However, in the coming years of the forecast period, the segment of sea bass is projected to witness a promising growth as compared to that of carps.
- Based on source, the aquafeed additives market is segmented into microorganisms based, animal based, and plant based. Of these, the largest segment is plant based aquafeed additives. The segment accounts for nearly 95.4% of the overall market share. The rest is accounted by microorganisms and animal based additives.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Aquafeed Additives Market by Product Type: Amino Acids, Antioxidants, Antibiotics, Vitamins, Minerals, Feed Acidifiers, and Feed Enzymes; Application: Carps, Marine Shrimps, Tilapia, Catfish, Salmon, Sea Bass, and Others; and Source: Plants, Animals, and Microorganisms, Forecast 2019 – 2029 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/aquafeed-additives-market.html
Global Aquafeed Additives Market – Prominent Driving Factors
- Among the several factors influencing the market growth, increasing concerns about getting right mineral and vitamin rich additives for aquatic animals is singled out to be the primary driving factor. Moreover, growing popularity of premixes has also helped in triggering the growth of the global market.
- Another important factor that is influencing the growth of the global aquafeed additives market is the rise in number of research and development activities to produce more effective products. The R&D activities has helped in introduction of organic acids, prebiotics, and phytomolecules in these supplements making them more efficient.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/40730
Global Aquafeed Additives Market – Prominent Restraining Factors
- One of the biggest restraining factor for the development of the global aquafeed additives market is the profitability issues.
- Furthermore, in recent years, stringent regulations have been put in place for animal welfare. Though these measures are brought in for the good of the animals, they create certain operational restraints for the producers, thus slowing down the growth.
- Another important growth barrier for the market has been its overall impact on the environment. Excessive use of these additives have found to have adverse environmental effects. This may also impede the market growth in coming years.
Global Aquafeed Additives Market – Regional Outlook
- There are six main regions of the global aquafeed additives market namely Latin America, North America, East Asia, South Asia and Oceania, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa.
- Of these, currently, the global market is being led by the regional segment of East Asia with overall market share of nearly 32.1%. The region is then followed by Europe, North America, and South Asia.
- In the coming years of the forecast period, the Middle East and Africa region is expected to show a promising rate of growth in terms of aquafeed additives. Frequently changing aquafeed patterns is expected to drive the regional market growth.
Analyze Aquafeed Additives market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global Aquafeed Additives Market – Key Market Companies
Some of the prominent brand names in the global aquafeed additives market are ADM Animal Nutrition, Roquette Frères S.A., MJI Universal Pte Ltd., Kemin Industries., Skretting, Green Plains Inc., Cargill Incorporated., BIOMIN, Aller Aqua A/S among others.
Global Aquafeed Additives Market: Segmentation
Aquafeed Additives Market, by Product Type
- Amino Acids
- Feed Acidifiers
- Feed Enzymes
Aquafeed Additives Market, by Application
- Marine Shrimps
- Sea Bass
Aquafeed Additives Market, by Source
Aquafeed Additives Market, by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Rest of Europe
- East Asia
- South Korea
- South Asia and Oceania (SAO)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Rest of South Asia and Oceania (SAO)
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Food and Beverages Industry,
Aquaculture Market - The aquaculture market was valued at over US$ 750 Mn in 2018, and is estimated to record a 2.4% Y-o-Y growth in 2019. Aquaculture remains a profitable business for not only combating the global food demand, but also helping rehabilitate the oceans.
Dried Apricots Market - The global dried apricots market stand strong at an astonishing USD $ 537.7 Mn. The market is projected to hit astonishing pints by the end of 2026. The growth will be attributed to the CAGR hike of 5.3% in the period from 2018 to 2026.
Protein Ingredients Market - The protein ingredients market is favorable for growth in high demand regions such as North America and Europe. Innovations such as membrane separation technology are important milestones in dairy protein.
Hydrolyzed Collagen Market - Revenue generated from the global hydrolyzed collagen market has been estimated to be valued at ~US$ 870 Mn in 2019, which is projected to increase at a CAGR of ~8% during the forecast period. The global hydrolyzed collagen market is projected to reach ~ US$ 1.8 Bn by 2029.
Organic Shrimp Market - Manufacturers in the organic shrimp market, focusing on enhancing the quality of packaging to improve the shelf life and protect the integrity of shrimp, are likely to witness profitable gains and strengthen their foothold in the market.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research