- Used by 33 Percent of Fortune 100, APTARE Software Reduces Storage Costs, Streamlines Audit Preparedness, Increases Efficiency of Enterprise Storage Environments
CAMPBELL, California, April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- APTARE, the trusted name in storage intelligence software, today announced several additions to its U.S. and European team to meet the growing demand for APTARE storage chargeback and backup compliance solutions.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150416/199068LOGO
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150416/199071
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150416/199069
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150416/199070
Today's announcement coincides with a recent company milestone whereby 33 percent of Fortune 100 companies are relying on APTARE solutions to increase the efficiency of large, multi-vendor storage environments. These companies are not only able to ensure regulatory compliance, but also reduce storage costs by reclaiming idle storage assets.
"With data growing at 30-50 percent each year, business models shifting towards a service provider model, and increasing urgency of regulatory compliance, businesses must maintain an accurate view of their total storage capacity and consumption across large, heterogeneous datacenters," said Rick Clark, President and CEO of APTARE. "The addition of these proven leaders to APTARE's global field operations will help major brands and government organizations realize significant cost savings by providing new insights and visibility into their storage environments."
New additions to APTARE include:
- Glenn Cross, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing – With more than 30 years of experience building and leading global sales, marketing and operations organizations, Glenn is responsible for driving worldwide customer intimacy and revenue growth at APTARE. Glenn's previous experience includes leadership roles at large and small technology companies such as Sun Microsystems, McAfee, Oracle, and Adobe Systems.
- Cindy Sauvignon, General Manager Service Providers – Cindy is leading APTARE's Global Service Provider business unit. Cindy joined APTARE from xMatters, where she was Vice President of Alliances. Previous experience includes senior channel sales roles at ParAccel, Meru Networks, Nuance Communications, Trend Micro, and Sun Microsystems. She was a recipient of the CRN Channel Chief Award.
- Georgina Hurst, Regional Sales Manager, EMEA – A multilingual sales leader with 22 years of experience in building and accelerating sales across EMEA, Georgina joins APTARE in the U.K. to lead its business across Europe. She has held senior sales positions in EMEA at VMTurbo, Dell Software Group, AppAssure, HP, and Symantec.
- Eng Yew Lee, Senior Director of Professional Services – With more than 20 years of experience in customer support, technical services, and renewals sales, Eng Yew joins APTARE from Zynga, a popular social game developer. Previously, he was Vice President of Customer Support at Nuance and held senior management roles leading Customer Support at Oracle Corporation.
Headquartered in Campbell, California, APTARE provides enterprise storage intelligence and analytics software products that increase the efficiency of enterprise storage environments and reduce storage costs. Over 1,100 enterprise customers worldwide rely on APTARE solutions for storage and data protection management. More information is available at www.aptare.com, on Twitter: @APTARE, or by calling +1 408-871-9848 or Sales at 866-927-8273 Ext 4104.