SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global appliances market size is anticipated to reach USD 1.81 trillion by 2025 registering a CAGR of 7.2%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Mounting demand for modern and technically advanced appliances, owing to durability and comfort, is expected to augment the market growth over the forecast period. In addition, increased disposable income levels, improving standards of living, and rapid urbanization across the globe are expected to contribute to the market expansion. Manufacturers in the market have a global distribution network, which includes resellers, company-operated stores, e-commerce, dealers, and value-added resellers.
Key suggestions from the report:
- In terms of revenue, smartphones product segment is anticipated to reach USD 888.1 billion by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2017 to 2025
- Television product segment led the market, in terms of revenue, in 2016 owing to increased disposable income
- The U.S. appliances market is anticipated to exceed USD 261.4 billion by 2025 owing to the presence of prominent manufacturers and suppliers in the country
- Some of the key companies in the global market are Whirlpool Corporation, Electrolux AB, Haier Group, BSH Hausgeräte, LG Corp, Midea Group, and Samsung Electronics
- Most of these companies have undertaken several business strategies including M&A and product development to strengthen their foothold in the global industry
Read 140 page research report with TOC on "Appliances Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product, (Personal Care, Home Appliances, Smartphones), By Region (North America, Central & South America, APAC, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/appliances-market
They expand their distribution network by offering brand equity, installed base, and product advancements. Sales engineers work closely with customers to design and develop application-specific products to match the particular requirements. Energy-efficiency is a crucial factor influencing the global market. Governments across the globe have enforced various stringent guidelines to ensure energy-efficiency for household appliances, thus propelling consumers to purchase only those goods fulfilling the minimum energy-efficiency regulations.
These guidelines are implemented at various stages, including manufacturing, sales and operation, as well as recycling, to help the companies in the market value chain. There are various barriers as well as benefits of the energy-efficiency programs developed by the policy-makers. Moreover, despite cost-effectiveness and several programs being run by the governments across the globe to spread awareness regarding energy-efficiency, the optimal outcome has not been achieved due to several barriers during the implementation stage of these programs.
Find more research reports on Electronic Devices, by Grand View Research:
Grand View Research has segmented the global appliances market on the basis of product and region:
- Appliances Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Home appliances
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioner
- Personal care appliances
- Hair Care
- Oral Care
- Appliances Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Bit Error Rate Testers Market - The global bit error rate testers market is expected to witness high growth over the forecast period owing to the rising need to identify manifested problems in telecommunication applications.
- Home Audio Equipment Market - The home audio equipment market is expected to witness significant growth on account of technologically advanced features incorporated in devices with rising popularity of audio technologies.
- Wireless Chipset Market - The global wireless chipset market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period. The growth may be attributed to rapidly growing IT sector and surge in demand for mobile phones.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc