NEW YORK, March 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
AODD Pumps Market Introduction
Persistence Market Research (PMR) offers key insights on the global AODD pumps market in its latest report, 'AODD Pumps Market: Global Industry Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2028'. The research report offers in-depth insights on the AODD pumps market for the forecast period 2018–2028. Based on critical analysis, the AODD pumps market is projected to witness robust demand during the forecast period, owing to the steady growth in construction, energy, wastewater treatment, mining, agriculture and various other manufacturing industries. The global AODD pumps market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period.
AODD Pumps Market Dynamics
The global AODD pumps market has been experiencing significant growth in demand due to the rising investments in the wastewater and water treatment industry by governments of various countries. For example, the Canadian government is targeting investments worth US$ 20 Billion to improve its local wastewater and water infrastructure, while the U.S. government has increased focus on developing storm water, desalination and water re-use systems. This increased focus of governments on developing water treatment systems is expected to be one of the main driving factors for the growth of the AODD pumps market.
Get PDF Brochure for Research Insights at: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/27589
Rapid industrialization is one of the other factors directly impacting the growth of the AODD pumps market. Population growth, coupled with urbanization, has directly led to an upsurge in the growth of industrialization across emerging economies. Hence, industries such as manufacturing, automobile, energy, pharmaceuticals, consumer care products, food & beverage and various others have been witnessing significant growth to cater to the growing needs. AODD pumps are widely used in all these industries, as they are a critical part of transmitting fluids and slurries. Thus, the AODD pumps market is poised to experience a robust growth rate over the forecast period.
Request a TOC of Report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/27589
AODD Pumps Market: Segmentation Overview
- Segmentation of the AODD pumps market on the basis of application: In terms of application, the water transfer segment is estimated to dominate the market in terms of market share among all application segments, followed by the chemical transfer segment. In terms of growth, the water transfer segment is projected to lead the AODD pumps market.
- Segmentation of the AODD pumps market on the basis of material of construction: The stainless steel segment is estimated to be a prominent segment in the AODD Pumps market, due to the large-scale application of stainless steel in water transfer and various manufacturing industries. The polypropylene segment is projected to lead the market in terms of CAGR growth.
- Segmentation of the AODD pumps market on the basis of end-use industry: In terms of end-use industry, energy and wastewater treatment industries are estimated to dominate the AODD pumps market, owing to the rising investments and growth in these industries. The wastewater treatment segment is also projected to register high CAGR growth, along with the construction industry.
Request For Full Report Access: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/27589
AODD Pumps Market: Regional Overview
The North America region is estimated to hold the lion's share in the AODD pumps market on a regional level, while China and India are projected to register the highest demand for AODD pumps on a country level. This can be attributed to the growing industrialization and urbanization in these regions. India is projected to register the highest growth rate in the AODD pumps market in terms of value, owing to the increasing wastewater treatment activities and growth in various end-use industries in the region. Latin America is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities in the AODD pumps market, along with China and India. Europe and North America are estimated to register modest growth in the AODD Pumps market, due to the maturity of various end-use industries in these regions.
AODD Pumps Market: Vendor Insights
The AODD pumps market is a highly fragmented market, owing to the presence of a high number of established and other local players. The report highlights some of the leading players in the global AODD pumps market, such as Graco, Inc., Dover Corporation, Yamada Corporation, Crane Co., Ingersoll Rand, Blagdon Pump, Xylem, Inc., SPX Flow and Flowserve, among others.
Browse Research Release at @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/mediarelease/aodd-pumps-market.asp
The Global AODD Pumps Market has been segmented as presented below:
Global AODD Pumps Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Latin America
- South East Asia & Other APAC
- Middle East & Africa
Browse More: Industrial Automation Research Reports
Popular Research Reports by PMR:
- Digital Textile Printing Equipment Market- https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/digital-textile-printing-equipment-market.asp
- Ride On Mower Market- https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/ride-on-mower-market.asp
- Small Engine Market - https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/small-engine-market.asp
Persistence Market Research Overview
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA - Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353
Web Site: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. Ltd.