LONDON, July 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Antithrombotic Drugs Market 2017-2027: Anticoagulants, Antiplatelets, Fibrinolytics
The revenue of the antithrombotic drugs market in 2016 is estimated at $18.08bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% in the first half of the forecast period. The anticoagulants segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2016, this segment held 58.5% of the antithrombotic drugs market.
How this report will benefit you:
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 185-page report you will receive 84 tables and 69 figures - all unavailable elsewhere.
The 185-page report provides clear detailed insight into the antithrombotic drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the main submarkets:
• Antiplatelet agents
• Fibrinolytic treatments
This report provides the revenue forecast for these anticoagulant agents:
• Direct factor Xa inhibitors
• Direct thrombin inhibitors
• Vitamin K antagonists
• This report provides the revenue forecast for the leading products in this market:
• Aspirin Cardio
• Rest of Market
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets:
• Rest of World
• This report provides discussion on pipeline products in various stages of clinical trials and regulatory approval.
• Our study includes SWOT and STEP analysis of the antithrombotic drugs market.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the antithrombotic drugs market:
• Bristol Myers Squibb
• Roche (Genentech)
• Eli Lilly
• Otsuka Pharmaceutical
• The Medicines Company
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the antithrombotic drugs market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Antithrombotic Drugs Market 2017-2027: Anticoagulants, Antiplatelets, Fibrinolytics.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
Asahi Kasei Pharma America
Barr Laboratories (subsidiary of Barr Pharmaceuticals)
Barr Pharmaceuticals (now a part of Teva Pharmaceuticals)
Capital TEN II
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Hercules Bioventures Partners
Hoechst Marion Roussell
Johns Hopkins Medicine
Johnson & Johnson (J&J)
Kyowa Hakko Kirin
LG Life Sciences
Merck & Co.
Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company
Sun Pharmaceuticals Indusdtries
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
The Medicines Company
Tufts Medical Center
Zena and Michael A. Wiener Cardiovascular Institute, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York
Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc. (US Division of Cadila Healthcare)
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd