LONDON, April 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Antibacterial Drugs: World Industry and Market Prospects 2016-2026 - our new study reveals trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the Antibacterial Drugs market heading? Visiongain's report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2026, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Discover How to Stay Ahead
Our 300 page report provides 124 tables and 97 figures. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Antibacterial Drugs market.
Forecasts from 2016-2026 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2026, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and STEP analysis), product profiles and commercial developments.
• Read full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales, including:
- Dr. Holger Zimmermann, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of AiCuris Anti-infective Cures GmbH
• Discusses the dynamic of the antibacterial drugs market and the company's drug candidate, AIC499 for the treatment of Gram-negative infections.
- Dr Bruce R. Donald (Duke University) Dr Amy C. Anderson (University of Connecticut), Mr. Pablo Gainza-Cirauqui (Duke University)
• Discusses OSPREY, the protein-design algorithm to predict mutation.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you find revenue forecasts to 2026 for the following submarkets:
• Other antibiotics.
Our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains business. Understand the dynamics of the industry and assess its potential future sales, discovering the critical factors likely to achieve success.
Predictions of leading products' sales - what's possible for those antibacterial drugs?
How will individual antibacterial drugs perform from 2016 to 2026 at world level? Our study forecasts revenues of these brands:
- Generic amoxicillin
- Generic amoxicllin-clavulanic acid
• Other antibiotics
Our analysis also divides the main global forecast into geographical markets.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
You will discover individual revenue forecasts for 12 leading national markets from 2016-2026:
• United States (US)
• Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain (EU5 group)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC countries).
• South Korea
This chapter also provides incidence of infection and antibacterial drug consumption by country.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Our analyses forecasts the world market for antibacterial drug market will reach $44.13bn in 2020.
You can also see which companies hold the most potential:
• Merck & Co.
• Taisho Pharmaceuticals
• Abbott Labs
• Daiichi Sankyo
Research and development - assess innovation, trends and possibilities
Our report discusses R&D, appraising technological, clinical and commercial possibilities.
There are 19 antibacterial drugs in phase III trials. Our report discusses:
• Small Molecule Antibacterial Drugs
• Inhaled Antibacterial Drug Formulations
• Biological Antibacterial Therapeutics
• Other Classes
How the Antibacterial Drug Market report helps you
• Revenues for antibacterial drug market to 2026 - assess the overall world drugs market's potential and receive forecasted revenues.
• Products' sales to 2026 - discover the predicted revenues of Zyvox, Cubicin,and Augmentin, amongst other leading brands.
• National market forecasting to 2026 for 12 countries - explore the best regions for treatment demand, sales and growth
• R&D activities - see the progress, trends and prospects in that ophthalmic research and development, finding technological, clinical and commercial possibilities
• Leading companies - examine the participants, including Pfizer, Merck & Co., and GlaxoSmithKline.
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market - assess challenges and strengths there, helping you compete and gain advantage.
• Two interviews with stakeholders in the antibacterial drug market.
Our brand new survey, by our in-house UK-based analysts, provides knowledge to benefit your research, analyses, plans, decisions and proposals. It reveals information you will find nowhere else.
Our investigation provides you with definitive data, trends, opportunities and sales predictions to 2026 for the antibacterial drug market.
Companies and Other Organisations Mentioned
AiCuris GmbH & Co. KG
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Hi Tech Pharma
Itochu Chemical Frontier
Johnson & Johnson
Merck & Co.
Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW)
Michigan State University
National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE)
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Shanghai MengKe Pharmaceuticals
Specialised Therapeutics Australia
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
The Medicines Company
University of Connecticut
World Health Organization (WHO)
Zhejiang Medicine Company
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44(0)20-7336-6100