STOCKHOLM, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Netigate, leading European provider of cloud based services for online surveys, voice of customer (customer satisfaction), employee performance and market research, today announces the overall results for 2012, which show a continued strong organic growth and a very strong development across the board. Key figures for the Netigate Group 2012 are:
- Operating income for software increased by 18.0%
- Operating income in Germany rose by 28.1% compared to 2011
- Operating profit EBITDA remains strong at 8.2 MSEK (8.9 MSEK)
- Total growth in operating income is 788 % between 2006-2012
Additional highlights include:
- All-time high revenue for a single quarter in Q4 2012.
- Continued industry recognition, including the Swedish Gazell Award for the 5th consecutive year, the Swedish Business Award in Germany and Ruban d'Honneur in the European Business Awards.
- Continued customer acquisition and expansion across all core markets and we welcome many well-known brands as new customers, for example Adidas, AstraZeneca, Bauhaus, Liebherr, MAN Trucks, Mercedes-Benz, Navico and Peak Performance.
- One of the largest individual surveys in the world with a total of 6.5 Mio respondents conducted by one of our German customers.
- Continued development of innovative and trendsetting solutions such as visualization of key survey data through dashboards, advanced text analysis, and comparison of group data.
Victor Molander, CEO Netigate, says: 2012 was another successful year for Netigate. We continue our strong organic growth in Scandinavia and Germany despite the weak European economic climate. We are of course proud to receive the Swedish Business Award in Germany and to reach the final in the European Business Awards. 2013 will be a very exiting year for Netigate as former Salesforce.com executive Martin Moran has joined the Netigate board which will contribute to an even stronger growth in Europe.
More information at http://www.netigate.co.uk.
Netigate is a leading European provider of cloud based services for online surveys that primarily are used for voice of customer, employee performance and market research. Through Netigate's user friendly interface, the users can conduct surveys in a very powerful way compared to other alternatives. Netigate started in 2005 and has received several Swedish and international awards for innovative technology and fast growth. The headquarter is located in Stockholm, Sweden and Netigate has additional sales offices in Berlin, Wiesbaden and Oslo. Among the 1 500 customers you find many leading companies like Electrolux, Ericsson, Vodafone, E.ON and DB Schenker.
Chairman of the board Netigate