DUBLIN, Apr 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ankylosing Spondylitis Forecast in 13 Major Markets 2017-2027" report to their offering.
Ankylosing Spondylitis (AkS) is a chronic, systemic inflammatory autoimmune disease. It primarily affects the sacro-iliac joints of the hip and pelvis, but extends to the axial skeleton. Patients experience low back pain and increased stiffness.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Ankylosing Spondylitis across 13 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Russia, Turkey, Brazil, Japan, India and China) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Ankylosing Spondylitis have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
There are several features associated with Ankylosing Spondylitis, these include:
- Peripheral arthritis
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- CVD (aortic root / rheumatic heart / AV block and other conduction disorders)
- Prostatitis (males)
- Spinal ankylosis and fracture
Key Topics Covered:
2. Cause of the Disease
3. Risk Factors & Prevention
4. Diagnosis of the Disease
5. Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
6. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
7. Key comorbid conditions/Features associated with the disease
8. Methodology for quantification of patient numbers
9. Top-line prevalence for Ankylosing Spondylitis
10. Features of Ankylosing Spondylitis Patients
11. Abbreviations used in the report
12. Patient-Based Offering
13. Online Pricing Data and Platforms
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3czqbt/ankylosing
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets