DUBLIN, February 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ktd3zh/analysis_of_water) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of Water and Wastewater Disinfection Systems Market in India" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The disinfection system market in India is at its nascent phase. Ultraviolet (UV), electrochlorination, and ozone are gaining importance in the Indian market and are expected to witness the highest growth in the next 2-3 years.
This research provides the market size of these technologies, drivers and restraints, competitive landscape and break up of the market by key end user verticals. The base year of the study is 2012 and the market is forecasted till 2017.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- At what rate is the market growing?
- What are the distribution channels and do they vary?
- What is the competitive environment of the water and wastewater disinfection system market?
- Which are the promising segments for growth in the Indian market?
- What are the key trends and technological developments in the Indian market?
- What are the key success factors for the equipment manufacturers?
- Cost of the system is the most important criteria for purchasing the equipment. End user prefers an one- stop solution provider.
- Due to increasing awareness about adverse effects of chlorination tablets and gas chlorination, electro-chlorination is gaining importance.
- The market is highly fragmented. Cost, technical expertise, experience are critical competitive factors in the Indian.
- The global disinfection systems market is at a growth phase. South Asia, china and India are the attractive markets. The disinfection system market in India is in its growth phase. Electro-chlorination is the most dominant technology prevalent in India followed by UV.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Introduction
3. Market Overview
4. The CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
5. Electro-chlorination Segment Breakdown
6. Ozone Segment Breakdown
7. UV Segment Breakdown
8. Others Segment Breakdown
9. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ktd3zh/analysis_of_water
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets