DUBLIN, Dec. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sx384c/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the US Government and Military Commercial Satellite Market 2014" report to their offering.
Despite drastic budget cuts in the US military, satellite demand has managed to remain strong, with consistent year-over-year growth. This is due to a number of factors that are unique to satellite. The US government and military satellite market can be segmented into two subcategories: internal government-supplied satellite solutions and commercially purchased satellite solutions.
For the purpose of this research service, only commercially purchased satellite solutions are addressed. This study covers commercial satellite service providers, their role in the US government and military market, and associated market metrics. The base year used for analysis is 2013 and forecasts span 2014 to 2020.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What impact will recent US military withdraws from Iraq and Afghanistan have on satellite communications revenue?
- How will government budgets and contracts impact the profitability of this industry?
- Will the US government's increased reliance on third-party satellites continue to drive new growth in the industry?
- Does decreased military spending mean decreased spending on satellite communications?
- What current events could drive future military satellite communications spending?
- What are the latest trends for satellite communications services and equipment for the military?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints-Total Government and Military Commercial Satellite Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Government and Military Commercial Satellite Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Government and Military Commercial Satellite Market
6. Regional Analysis
7. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sx384c/analysis_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets