DUBLIN, February 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9zrcsg/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the US DoD Unmanned Aerial Systems Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
As the Department of Defense's (DoD) discretionary spending continues to decrease, unmanned aerial systems will still be in high demand, mainly as tools for persistent intelligence gathering. However, even though demand is shrinking in the US military, it is increasing within global militaries as well as in the commercial market. The US Department of Defense contractors will need to exploit these markets if they expect to experience growth.
This research service analyzes the US Department of Defense unmanned aerial systems market drivers, restraints, and trends through 2018 as well as makes educated predictions beyond the forecast period of 2013 to 2018
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the DoD UAS market growing, how long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What segments, technologies, and services make up the market?
- What are the leading market drivers, restraints, and challenges?
- What are the top programs for the DoD UAS market?
- What technologies and services will be emphasized?
- What companies are leading the market?
Summary of Key Findings
- The DoD UAS budget will decrease and then maintain a baseline between $ and $ billion per year.
- While the US demand for military UASs is decreasing, global demand is increasing. The market for military UASs is becoming more competitive, especially in the tactical and smaller segments, as more global competitors develop capable systems.
- As the DoD UAS budget decreases, domestic UAS manufacturers must exploit opportunities in foreign military UAS markets as well as global commercial UAS markets.
- Future UASs, tactical and larger, will need defensive capabilities or be teamed with manned systems for protection.
* Please note that due to updates, this product may take up to 48 Hours to deliver.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total DoD UAS Market
4. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
5. Group 5/HALE Segment Breakdown
6. Group 4/MALE Segment Breakdown
7. Group 3/Tactical Segment Breakdown
8. Group 2/SUAS Segment Breakdown
9. Group 1/MUAS Segment Breakdown
10. Targets Segment Breakdown
11. UAS Sensors and Subsystems Segment Breakdown
12. UAS Support Segment Breakdown
13. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9zrcsg/analysis_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets