DUBLIN, February 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s5flkg/2013_analysis) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the United States Commercial & Industrial Lighting Control Systems Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The Analysis of the Commercial and Industrial Lighting Control Systems Market research report was conceptualized as an overview of the current state of affairs for the lighting control systems industry. The marketplace is in a major state of transition and this report should aid companies in determining the best way to address the changing industry.
The study will include major issues in the lighting market, its current structure, an understanding of stakeholder decision-making and specification for both the centralized panel-based and highly integrated distributed lighting controls systems market. This analysis will further quantify the opportunity and growth for the systems market. The study will also provide also qualitative information on trends and challenges facing industry.
For the purpose of data collection for this study, select combinations of market participants were independently interviewed. Research was conducted primarily through phone interviews with chosen market participants and supplemented with comprehensive secondary research.
In combination with an extensive lighting control industry knowledge and secondary research, this study has been compiled to convey to the most clear and concise representation of the current state of the lighting control systems marketplace and its direction going forward.
Profiles of Interviewees:
- Lighting control systems manufacturers - vice presidents, product managers, sales & marketing executives, channel marketing managers, engineers, etc.
- Large wholesale distributors - vice presidents, channel marketing managers, localized sales executives, sales managers, lighting control specialists, engineers, etc.
- Other appropriate stakeholders - lighting designers, sales representatives, resellers, localized distributors, installers, commissioners, architects, engineers, etc.
Highly Integrated Distributed Lighting Controls Systems - Refers to a decentralized system with integrated controls that are able to communicate with feedback and analytics functionality. Such systems include wired and wireless networked lighting controls. This system is referred to as a lighting control system interchangeably throughout the report.
Centralized Panel-Based Lighting Controls (PBLCs) - Defined as lighting controls with zone specific functionality. In some cases, multiple zones can be integrated into a larger lighting control system. However, these systems are application specific and generally do not have advanced control feedback capabilities.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Profile of Interviewees
4. Market Definitions
5. Summary of Findings
6. How the Market Works
7. General Primary Research Sentiments
8. Specification, Design Layout of Fixtures and Lighting Controls
9. Most Important Factors for Lighting Control Specification and Selection
10. System Specification Override
11. Circulation of Funds
13. Stocking Inventory
14. Market Landscape
16. Regulatory Environment
17. Important Controls Functionality
18. Project Types
19. Traditional Value Chain: From Manufacturer to End-user
20. Traditional Value Chain in Transition
21. Value Added Resellers
22. Direct vs. Indirect Sales
23. Electrical Distributors
24. Value Chain Influencers on Specification
25. Reasons for Substitution
26. Industry Trends
29. Market Analysis - Integrated Distributed Lighting Control Systems
30. Market Analysis - Panel-Based Control Systems
31. Failed Companies
32. Concluding Remarks
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s5flkg/2013_analysis
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets