DUBLIN, February 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3xkvvw/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the North American and European Oilfield Chemicals Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This research service analyses the impact of a shale gas on the oilfield chemicals market in North America and Europe from 2009 to 2019, with 2012 as the base year. It also analyses the situation, developments, trends, and future opportunities.
The market is divided into the following segments by chemical type: drilling chemicals, stimulation chemicals, cementing chemicals, hydraulic fracturing chemicals, and wastewater treatment chemicals.
Along with Canada, the United States and Mexico, the study analyses Austria, Balkan countries, Baltic countries, Benelux countries, Czech Republic and Slovak Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iberian countries, Italy, Nordic countries, Poland, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? What is the primary growth driver? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What is the market structure and the concentration of competitors? Who is competing, and who is cooperating in shale gas market?
- Which are the potential growth segments of the oilfield chemicals in shale gas market? How can shale gas market growth influence the chemical industry?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for further acquisitions and mergers?
- Are the oilfield chemicals manufacturers ready to grow independently in shale gas market, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level of growth? What type of partnerships are valuable?
- Are the chemical-based solutions offered today compliant with regulations, or is additional development needed? What are the present end-users' needs and how they are likely to change in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Market of Oilfield Chemicals in Shale Gas
4. Market Segments
5. The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3xkvvw/analysis_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets