DUBLIN, Nov. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Orthopedic Implant Market" report to their offering.
The global orthopedic implant market is in the mature stage. With enhanced research, product development is improving to suit patient requirements and support more successful surgical outcomes. The growth potential for orthopedic implants is more in emerging markets than in mature markets. This study provides revenue forecasts, market share analyses, competitive environment assessments, and market segment analyses for the global market. It also covers the changing landscape and the importance of understanding the business models used by winners to succeed in the market.
- The orthopedic industry trend toward customizable medicine is supported by customer expectation of greater comfort with a wider range of motion and physician desire for an improved outcome provided by a better-fitting implant.
- There is a growing focus on the healthcare industry and the indispensability of implants in degenerative and chronic disorders.
- With improved fit and more successful surgical outcomes, implants can reduce the long-term treatment cost of conditions like chronic osteoarthritis.
- As it becomes better understood, clinical research around biologics is moving from theoretical science to real-world solutions, with increased funding fueling a steady growth rate in the United States. A global compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of XX% is anticipated from 2013 to 2021.
- Companies are moving toward a more diversified portfolio to offset the slow growth rates in the joint reconstruction and the spine segments, which are anticipated to witness global CAGRs of XX% and XX%, respectively.
- Company and physician interest in advanced intraoperative imaging and robotic assistance, as future developments, includes bio-printed tissues, bionic prosthetics, and enhanced diagnosis.
- Given the maturity of established markets, and with a growth rate of XX% in 2013, companies are looking for new opportunities in services, solutions, and supply chain efficiency.
- Revenue is shifting to emerging markets, with growth rates that are XX times higher than in the United States and Western Europe.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Competitive Playbook
4. Drivers, Restraints, and TrendsTotal Market
5. Forecasts and TrendsTotal Market
6. Competitive Environment
7. Joint Reconstruction Segment Breakdown
8. Spine Segment Breakdown
9. Trauma Segment Breakdown
10. Orthobiologics Segment Breakdown
11. U.S. Breakdown
12. Western Europe Breakdown
13. Rest-of-World Breakdown
14. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p7gwk5/analysis_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets