DUBLIN, February 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fnwwx7/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the"Analysis of the Global Mobile Endpoint Protection Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The mobile security challenge is complex and multi-faceted. Mobile devices can be infected by malicious software called malware, enabling hackers to gain access or control. Mobile applications (simply called apps) on the device can perform unwanted, high-risk actions.
Sensitive data stored on the device can also be lost or stolen. This study focuses on mobile endpoint protection products designed to secure the device against malware, cyber attacks, high risk applications, and physical loss or theft.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the vendor opportunity for growth in the mobile endpoint protection market?
- What product features and functionality do customers expect in the product?
- How are customer perceptions of the mobile endpoint threat changing?
- Which vendors offer comprehensive product portfolios?
- What distribution channels are most effective and how will this change in the future?
- How do pricing and product features vary from consumer and business segments?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Mobile Endpoint Protection Market
4. Business Segment Breakdown
5. Consumer Segment Breakdown
6. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fnwwx7/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets