DUBLIN, June 08, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/glcqqw/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the European Water Utility Services Market " report to their offering.
The European water and wastewater utility services market is amongst the most mature markets in the world and leads in spending compared to its global counterparts. The need for efficiency in operations and modernisation is expected to augment utility spending. In addition, the rehabilitation of ageing infrastructure and the uptake of smart solutions are key trends. This research service takes a deep-dive into the finer aspects of the European water and waste water utility services market, both at the segment and regional levels.
The European market is relatively mature compared to its counterparts globally. Most of the growth is a result of on-going modernisation, rehabilitation, and the adoption of smart solutions.
Operation and maintenance make-up a major share of spending in asset management by utilities. However, current capital investments are expected reduce operational expenditures in the long term.
Capital expenditures in smart solutions for process control and management in water and wastewater networks and treatment plants are expected to grow at the highest rate between 2015 and 2020.
Revenue spending will be impacted by ageing infrastructure, falling consumption rates, the need for greater efficiency, advanced treatment technology methods, regulations by governing bodies, and the resurgence of the European economy.
Both public and private utilities exist, depending on the political and regulatory scenario in different regions. Opportunities for private operators will continue to grow with new business models and modified project scopes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
- Market Definitions
- Market Overview - Segmentation
- Market Definitions
- Market Overview - Geographic Scope
- Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Market Segmentation
- Market Distribution Channels
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Water Utility Services Market
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Water Utility Services Market
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Forecast Assumptions
- Total Water Utility Services Market - Revenue Forecast by Scenario
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Per cent Revenue Forecast by Region
- Revenue Forecast by Region
- Revenue Forecast by Segment Breakdown
- Revenue Forecast by Segment Discussion
- Market Distribution Channels and Discussion
5. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
- Mega Trend Impact on the Water Utility Services Market
- Smart is the New Green - Sustainable/Eco Cities
- Smart Cities in 2025
- New Business Models
- Future Infrastructure Development
6. Trends in the Water Utility Services Market
7. United Kingdom Analysis
8. Germany Analysis
9. Italy Analysis
10. France Analysis
11. Iberia Analysis
12. Scandinavia Analysis
13. Benelux Analysis
14. Eastern Europe Analysis
15. Rest of Europe Analysis
16. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/glcqqw/analysis_of_the