DUBLIN, Feb. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7sxbvl/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the European Refurbished Medical Imaging Equipment Market" report to their offering.
Trends and Dynamics in the Used or Pre-owned Medical Imaging Systems Market
This research service provides an in-depth analysis of the European refurbished medical imaging equipment market. It analyses the revenue potential, market dynamics, and trends across countries in Central and Eastern Europe and Western Europe as a combined European market. The revenue of the European refurbished medical imaging equipment market has been derived from studying the dynamics of different segments. The refurbished medical imaging equipment market has been segmented based on geographies as well.
Key Questions Answered
- Is the demand for imaging systems in smaller hospitals and private clinics growing, how will it influence the refurbished medical imaging equipment market? Is the European market expected to grow? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What is the scope of growth in the refurbished medical imaging equipment market, and what opportunities are important to leverage in view of the future?
- As hospitals are cutting down their expenditure, would refurbished systems cater efficiently to their imaging needs? Do these systems help in catering to the highly indebted hospitals in regions impacted by the Eurozone crisis?
- How does the political and reimbursement scenario in some regions of Europe affect the market? To what extent would this impact the growth of the market?
- What are the most important segments in the market? Which segments are growing in Europe? What important trends are expected to have an impact on the market in the future? Which countries are showing good prospects for the market?
Key Topics Covered:
General X-ray Segment Breakdown
Ultrasound Segment Breakdown
Magnetic Resonance Segment Breakdown
Computed Tomography Segment Breakdown
X-ray Mammography Segment Breakdown
Interventional X-ray Segment Breakdown
Positron Emission Tomography Segment Breakdown
The United Kingdom Breakdown
The Czech Republic Breakdown
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7sxbvl/analysis_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets