DUBLIN, February 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cbfg8l/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the European Infrastructure-as-a-Service Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The Infrastructure-as-a-Service market in Europe is at an early growth stage and is therefore, expected to have high growth rates during the next few years. The cost effectiveness, simplicity, and innovation offered by the model are the main factors contributing to the acceleration in its growth.
This research assesses drivers and restraints in this market and estimates the total market revenue for Infrastructure-as-a-Service in Europe, as well as growth forecasts for the future. It also estimates the market growth for the main segments - Compute-as-a-Service and Storage-as-a-Service - and analyses the competitive environment in this market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the total European market for IaaS and how is it expected to grow between 2013 and 2018?
- Which companies are the major market participants in the IaaS market in Europe? What are their main offerings in this market?
- What are the main features of the utility based business model of an IaaS solution? What are the common pricing trends observed in the market?
- What is the level of adoption of IaaS in different European countries? What are the growth prospects for these countries?
- Which participants are the biggest end-user groups for the IaaS? What are the obstacles to adoption of IaaS?
- What is the expected growth trend for the 2 major types of IaaS segments: compute and storage?
- Western Europe and CEE region IaaS markets are growing faster than the Southern Europe IaaS market.
- The compute market is larger, but growing slower than the storage market.
- Apart from market leaders, Amazon Web Services, the European IaaS market is fragmented.
- Buying decisions are governed based on flexibility, scalability, and security of the IaaS solution, rather than price.
- Developers, irrespective of their vertical, are the biggest segment of end users for the IaaS market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Infrastructure-as-a-Service Market
4. Europe Breakdown
5. Profiles of European Infrastructure-as-a-Service Providers
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
7. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cbfg8l/analysis_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets