DUBLIN, January 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2fvb7g/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Endoscopy Devices Market in Australia, South Korea, and Southeast Asia" report to their offering.
This research service presents an analysis of the endoscopy devices in focusing on Australia, South Korea and Southeast Asian market. The elderly population in Asia-Pacific is increasing at a rapid rate. The growing aging society translates to increase in lifestyle disease leading to chronic diseases and age-related surgeries.
With innovations in healthcare, there has been a significant transition from traditional open surgeries to minimally invasive surgeries using endoscopes. Market participants and Key opinion leaders in Asia-Pacific hospitals were interviewed to obtain their perceptions. The forecast period is 2013 to 2017, with 2012 as the base year.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market size, growth rate and potential for endoscopy devices? Which segment of endoscopy market is growing fast?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs? What is the role of domestic manufacturers, and how does it impact the market?
- What is the greatest challenge faced by the endoscopy market and how to overcome it?
- Which are the major countries, and what are the important trends for each application in endoscopy?
- Are the endoscopy products and services offered by manufacturers meeting the needs of the customer? What are the other things that customers look for?
- What are the reimbursement trends, prevalence, role of influencers to keep the market growing?
Key Topics Covered:
- Key Findings
Total Endoscopy Devices Market
Forecast and Trends
Market Share and Competitive Analysis
Solution Components Analysis
- Rigid Endoscopy Segment Breakdown
- Flexible Endoscopy Segment Breakdown
- Endoscopy Equipment Segment Breakdown
- Endoscopy Accessories Segment Breakdown
Endoscopy Devices Market - Breakdown by Application
- ENT Segment Breakdown
- Arthroscopy Segment Breakdown
- Gastrointestinal Segment Breakdown
- Neurology Segment Breakdown
- Gynecology Segment Breakdown
- Laparoscopy Segment Breakdown
- Pulmonary Segment Breakdown
- Urology Segment Breakdown
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2fvb7g/analysis_of_the
SOURCE Research and Markets