DUBLIN, Sept. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3gk4tv/analysis_of) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of Opportunities in the Indian LED Lighting Market " report to their offering.
This research service on the Indian Light Emitting Diode (LED) market provides detailed market forecasts, drivers and restraints, market shares, and competitive analyses of participants for the period 2014 to 2020. With the Indian Government switching to LED for all street lamps and public-space lighting, the market is gaining pace.
LED-lighting focused companies have recognized the abundant opportunities in the Indian market and are strategizing to tap into them optimally. The growth of LEDs has also enhanced the growth of related markets such as control devices, dimmers, occupancy or photo sensors, timers, lighting-only networks, and Home Energy Management (HEM) systems.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total LED Lighting Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total LED Lighting Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total LEDLighting Market
6. Street Light Segment Analysis
7. Railways Segment Analysis
8. Government Building/Public Infrastructure Segment Analysis
9. Commercial Segment Analysis
10. Industrial Segment Analysis
11. Residential Segment Analysis
12. The Last Word
14. Value Chain Analysis
15. Role of Government Policies
- Avni Energy Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Bajaj Electricals Limited
- Crompton & Greaves Limited
- De Core Sciences & Technologies Ltd.
- GE Lighting India Ltd.
- Goldwyn Limited
- Halonix Technologies Limited
- Havells Lighting
- Kripa Lights
- MIRC Electronics Limited
- NTL Lemnis
- Philips Lighting
- Thorn Lighting
- WIPRO Lighting
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3gk4tv/analysis_of
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets