PARIS, June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
For the 2013 Paris Air Show which runs from 17 to 23 June, the Altran Group will be installing its TV studio at the centre of the event opposite the runway to broadcast a series of live recruitment specials. As part of Altran's recruitment programme "Career", the Group's interactive webcast dedicated to recruitment and engineering careers, this series of live Bourget broadcasts will be aired Monday through Thursday at 5.00 pm and at midday on Friday. Surfers can interact live via the Group's Facebook Page and the web, discover the series of exclusive interviews with major names in the aeronautics sector, and get the daily news from the Air Show. Throughout the week, Altran will be presenting the 600 job vacancies coming up this year in the aerospace and defence sectors.
From the Altran chalet located at the centre of the largest aeronautics event, worldwide, the Group will present ground-breaking technologies and innovative solutions designed to address the key challenges in the sector and tailored to meet the needs of the players involved. Focus will be on air traffic control, security and connectivity, etc. These are just some of the issues that the most talented engineers on the market will have to address by joining the Group and its elite team of "Innovation Makers". Throughout the Air Show, Altran will host and broadcast a series of daily news programmes to candidates worldwide from its integrated TV studio installed in the chalet itself.
Altran's recruitment TV show broadcast live from the Paris Air Show:
Every day on altran.tv:
- Country Focus: featuring the candidate profiles sought after in one of the following countries: Italy, Spain, France, the UK and Germany.
- "The Best of Bourget": A daily news programme featuring the Airshow highlights of the day and the most dynamic projects championed by the Group.
- Link-up interview on Monday 17 June with Solar-Impulse pilot, Bertrand Piccard, live from Washington in the US where the solar plane is currently in the middle of its trans-American fuel free flight mission.
- The programme "Socialise" offering advice to young job seekers on managing their e-reputation and digital image, as well as protecting their social network data and reacting when called for.
Press contact: Léonore COUSIN +33-(0)1-46-41-71-60, email@example.com
1. Collaborators of the Altran Group