BANGALORE and SANTA CLARA, California, October 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Announces New 80,000 sq. ft. Facility in Bangalore
- Launches Exclusive Enterprise Solutions Lab to Focus on Digital Innovation
- Reveals Plans to Add 1000 Employees by 2016
ALTEN Calsoft Labs, an Alten group company offering digital transformation, product engineering and technology consulting services, today announced the launch of a new 80,000 sq. ft. facility in Bangalore and a distinct Enterprise Solutions Lab to boost and foster technology innovation from India for its global customers. The company announced plans to add 1000 employees by 2016 to strengthen its workforce engaged in innovating and delivering digital solutions based on disruptive technologies including SMAC, IoT and SDN/NFV.
Located in the heart of the city, the new facility has the capacity to accommodate 800+ employees catering to the company's progressive growth plans in Bangalore in addition to its existing facilities in Chennai and Mysore. ATLEN Calsoft Labs enables customers to leverage technology to drive digital innovation, improve organizational processes through agile transformation, and build state-of-the-art software-defined infrastructure solutions. In the last few years, the company has executed some of the industry's first digital transformation projects in healthcare, retail, high-tech and cloud infrastructure markets, by focusing on application of new technologies to develop innovative solutions for its clients.
Commenting on the new facility launch, Gerald Attia, Deputy CEO of Alten Group, said, "North America and India are major growth markets for the Alten Group. This new ALTEN Calsoft Labs facility in Bangalore, reinforces our commitment for the past 6 years, to invest and strengthen our skill base in India to support our global and local customers looking for expert resources with skills in latest technologies."
"The Enterprise Solutions Lab will be used to co-create innovative solutions along with our partners and customers. Our focus is to enable digital transformation for enterprises by leveraging disruptive technologies. More importantly, for our people, the Solutions Lab will foster a culture of innovation and provide a platform for them to work on new age technologies like big data analytics, IoT, mobility and cloud computing across different verticals," said Ramandeep Singh, CEO of Alten Calsoft Labs.
Some of the projects delivered by ALTEN Calsoft Labs for ISVs and Enterprises include:
- Cloud-based Virtual Learning Environment for one of the world's largest online universities
- Omni-channel customer engagement portal for a leading travel solution provider in India
- Hospital Information System for one of leading health informatics companies based in USA
- Digital strategy for a leading mobile handset manufacturer in India
- Integrated Care Delivery Platform and Social Circle for a leading population health management company in the US
- Real time Supplier Connect app resulting in increased sales and inventory optimization for a leading Hotel consolidator in India
- Internet based testing solution for a global Test and Assessment solution provider
- SaaS enabled HIPAA compliant patient payment portal for a pioneer in healthcare payment systems in USA
- Re-engineered an auction portal for one of the world's largest Auto auctioneer based in USA
- DDoS attack protection and mitigation software for a leading cloud security solution provider
- Software-defined bandwidth provisioning and cloud orchestration software for a leading SDN/NFV platform provider based in USA
- Industry's first Virtual CPE platform to deliver OTT content and IoT services for gigabit broadband pioneer based in Europe
About ALTEN Calsoft Labs
ALTEN Calsoft Labs is a wholly owned subsidiary of the €1.5 billion ALTEN Group. ALTEN Calsoft Labs offers digital transformation, technology consulting, product engineering and systems integration services globally to enterprises, independent software vendors (ISVs), equipment manufacturers (OEMs/ODMs) and telecom operators. ALTEN Calsoft Labs operates state-of-the-art product design and development centres at Bangalore, Chennai and Mysore in India, with sales & support offices worldwide including North America, Europe and Asia.
Associate Director at ALTEN Calsoft Labs
20:20 MSL for ALTEN Calsoft Labs
+91 44 30718391
SOURCE ALTEN Calsoft Labs