- Smart workflow: A new intuitive interface for streamlined exam flows
- Better performance: Newly adaptive imaging technologies for greater image clarity across all clinical capabilities
- Best Patient care: Extensive feature set for increased diagnostic confidence for a range of clinical requirements
SEOUL, South Korea, July 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ALPINION MEDICAL SYSTEMS, a global ultrasound manufacturer and marketer, announces the launch of "E-CUBE 11", the newest addition to the E-CUBE product portfolio.
(For the full image of E-CUBE 11, please click here: http://www.alpinion.com/web/diagnostic/prd_ecube11.asp)
Built around the latest imaging technologies, equipped with a rich set of high-end features, the mid-range system offers a newly designed interface combined with advanced imaging solutions for shared services including General Imaging, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Internal Medicine.
In order to effectively manage demanding caseloads, the E-CUBE 11 features a simplified way of scanning with more programmable keys and a new touch screen, leading to about 28% reduced exam time* and faster workflow with averagely 35% fewer keystrokes*. Powered by an intuitive interface of a capacitive touch screen (10.4") with instant response, the system promotes streamlined exam flows to improve exam quality with less effort. Its new usability concept for UI/UX design also helps reduce repetitive movements and even a learning curve, providing a new level of user performance. Additional advantage of the enhanced CPU (Intel Core i7) and integrated SSD (Solid-State Drive) increases process efficiency and patient throughput by the E-CUBE 11 system.
Based on ALPINION's renowned Crystal SignatureTM Technology, the newly adaptive imaging algorithm and enhanced digital signal processing enable the E-CUBE 11 system to process more information and faster for the best possible diagnosis with exceptional detail, clearer border definition and the ability to assess subtle changes in tissue. With its proven imaging technologies, the E-CUBE 11 system delivers consistently higher level of image performance across a wide range of clinical applications and patient body types.
- Frame Rate Increasing Technology:
- Without compromise between frame rate and image quality, the E-CUBE 11 has been proven to improve temporal resolution with up to 200% higher frame rate* and 150% better color PRF*. (* Dependent on probe types and exam modes)
- Adaptive Post Processing:
- A newly adaptive post processing by each application delivers clearer image detail and contrast resolution by increased signal-to-noise ratio and a wider range of gray scales.
- HD Digital Beamforming:
- The introduction of the HD Digital Beamforming enables consistently excellent image quality from near to far field zone across all clinical capabilities.
To make it an ideal solution for the rigors of a shared service environment, the E-CUBE 11 has the power and application diversity to support a spectrum of specialties from General Imaging to OB/GYN, Cardiology and more, with its extensive feature sets to provide clinicians with higher diagnostic confidence.
With scalable architecture including various upgradability options, the introduction of a new E-CUBE 11 system enables end-users to keep up with latest advancements, leading to protect investment -now and in the future, which will redefine the ultrasound experience providing exceptional performance and its value to increase market penetration.
(*The data is based on comparisons with a conventional system for a routine exam in every application.)
ALPINION MEDICAL SYSTEMS Co., Ltd.
7FL. Verdi Tower, 222-22, Guro 3 dong, Guro-gu, Seoul, Korea 152-848
About ALPINION MEDICAL SYSTEMS Co., Ltd.
Founded in 2007 as a value innovator providing complete ultrasound solutions, ALPINION has been dedicated to technological and user-driven innovation in medical ultrasound transducers, diagnostic, and therapeutic ultrasound (US-guided HIFU). With its acoustic engineering superiority, ALPINION strives to provide customers with uniform and fundamentally excellent imaging performance throughout the whole product life time.
SOURCE ALPINION MEDICAL SYSTEMS Co., Ltd.