AMSTERDAM, September 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- xVu Brings IPTV Service Monitoring to White Labeled turnKeyTV Solution
When creating an integrated solution for global service providers, Alpha looked for a partner to bring end-to-end quality assurance monitoring to their IPTV offering. Mariner proved to be the ideal choice.
- Alpha Networks is mainly active in Europe, where it supplies various telecom operators with a wide range of services such as OSS/BSS solutions, IPTV & OTT deployment and Network expertise. The company has developed a plug and play IPTV solution for operators looking to deploy IPTV services quickly and at no risk.
- Mariner xVu provides innovative real-time insight to network operations and customer care teams, delivering proven operational cost reductions. The product shortens Mean-Time-To-Repair (MTTR), improves 1st call issue resolution, and reduces truck rolls and speculative STB swaps.
- xVu is today deployed with service providers across the North American, Caribbean and Asia-Pacific markets, and is in pre-deployment use with several service providers in Europe.
- "Mariner's xVu tool set appealed to us both for its ability to inter-work with our IPTV ecosystem and because of the advantages of monitoring right through to the customer's premises. As a highly intuitive and easy to use tool, our NOC agents were up and running very quickly and we expect to rapidly realize decreasing OPEX costs related to unnecessary replacement of Set-top Boxes and onsite technician visits," said Tristan Dumont de Chassart, CEO of Alpha Networks.
- "Being selected by an innovative provider like Alpha Networks is an important milestone for Mariner in our expansion into the European market," states Curtis Howe, President and CEO of Mariner. "Building on Mariner's proven success in North America and elsewhere, this success demonstrates xVu's flexibility in integrating with a range of IPTV eco-systems."
About Alpha Networks
Alpha Networks is the first turnkey telecom solution provider in Europe.
Alpha Networks offers telecom operators various services such as a full hosted ecosystem allowing the deployment of Net, Tel, TV and OTT services in just a few months without requiring heavy investments.
Alpha Networks is also specialized in Telecom OSS BSS management software in order to manage clients and networks processes.
Finally Alpha Networks negotiates TV content rights in order to constitute the best TV offer available in a market.
This allows telecom clients to have a one-stop-shop approach for a quicker deployment at no risks.
Making TV Better - Mariner is a leading global provider of IP-based TV and Video solutions. The company's award winning IP video edge data solution xVu™ is the most widely deployed analysis and troubleshooting platform commercially available, and offers impressive insight and impact in both real-time and offline modes. xVu is deployed throughout North America, Europe, the Caribbean and the Pacific Rim.
Mariner knows TV and the issues of managing a profitable IP-based TV operation. The Mariner team has over 200 years of combined experience in developing and running IPTV services, and the value of this experience is reflected in the innovative solutions delivered and supported by the company.