DUBLIN, Apr. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kf9jpf/allantoic_acid) has announced the addition of the "Allantoic acid (CAS 99-16-1) Market Research Report 2014" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2014 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of allantoic acid. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on allantoic acid end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with allantoic acid market trends review, distinguish allantoic acid manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes allantoic acid prices data.
The last chapter analyses allantoic acid downstream markets.
The allantoic acid global market report 2014 key points:
- Allantoic acid description, its application areas and related patterns
- Allantoic acid market situation
- Allantoic acid manufacturers and distributors
- Allantoic acid prices (by region and provided by market players)
- Allantoic acid end-uses breakdown
- Allantoic acid downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. ALLANTOIC ACID GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. ALLANTOIC ACID END-USE SECTOR
3. ALLANTOIC ACID PATENTS
4. ALLANTOIC ACID MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF ALLANTOIC ACID (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
4.1. Manufacturers of allantoic acid
4.2. Suppliers of allantoic acid
5. ALLANTOIC ACID MARKET PRICES
6. ALLANTOIC ACID CONSUMERS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kf9jpf/allantoic_acid
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets