DUBLIN, January 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6d6dm8/aliphatic) has announced the addition of the "Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Resins (CAS 152698-66-3): Market Research Report" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Resins (CAS 152698-66-3): Market Research Report presents comprehensive data on aliphatic hydrocarbon resins markets globally and regionally (Europe, Asia, North America etc.)
The report includes aliphatic hydrocarbon resins description, covers its application areas and related patterns. It overviews aliphatic hydrocarbon resins market, names aliphatic hydrocarbon resins producers and indicates its suppliers.
Besides, the report provides aliphatic hydrocarbon resins prices in regional markets. In addition to the above the report determines aliphatic hydrocarbon resins consumers in the market.
The Publisher offers its clients in-depth market research of chemical industry products on the global and regional markets (North & Latin America, Asia Pacific, European Union, Russia and CIS).
The following topics for each chemical product in any country or region can be analyzed:
- capacities and production
- consumption volume and structure
- market price trends
- exports and imports
- existing technologies
- feedstock market
- market news digest
- market forecast
Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Resins (CAS 152698-66-3): Market Research Report can feature:
- market condition and estimations, market forecast
- chemical product ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas
- regional and global producers, consumers and traders (including contact details)
This base report includes only general information about products in accordance with table of contents. Customization of this report is not available.
Key Topics Covered:
1. ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBON RESINS: GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBON RESINS END-USE SECTOR
2.1. Application areas
3. ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBON RESINS MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBON RESINS (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
3.1. Manufacturers of aliphatic hydrocarbon resins
3.1.3. North America
3.2. Suppliers of aliphatic hydrocarbon resins
3.2.3. North America
4. CURRENT ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBON RESINS MARKET PRICES
4.3. North America
5. ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBON RESINS CONSUMERS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6d6dm8/aliphatic
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets