DUBLIN, Aug. 04, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hsgqkj/algeria) has announced the addition of the "Algeria Commercial Vehicles Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The commercial vehicles market in Algeria is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2015-20
In 2014, Vans garnered the largest share in the country's commercial vehicles market due to their multi-purpose use, efficient point-to-point transport in congested regions and better utility in desert regions. However, truck sales have also been increasing in the country on account of growing infrastructure, consistent demand from oil and gas sector and ban on imports of used trucks in Algeria. Heavy-duty truck segment is expected to exhibit highest growth amongst all truck segments over the next five years. Bus market in Algeria is also poised to grow at a healthy pace backed by the government's increasing focus towards strengthening public transport infrastructure in the country.
Algeria is the tenth largest country in the world in terms of land area and also the largest in Middle East and North Africa. Over the last decade, Algerian government has been increasing its focus on making infrastructure investments for development of ports, commercial sector, roadways and housing projects in the country. The government has also been working on improving the policy environment to attract foreign investments for increasing the pace of infrastructure development in the country. These initiatives are projected to drive demand for commercial vehicles in the country over the course of next decade. Increasing commercialization and the need for addressing growing transportation requirements of the country are also driving demand for buses and vans in Algeria.
Algeria Commercial Vehicles Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects about commercial vehicles market in Algeria:
- Increasing CKD Imports
- High Demand for Heavy-Duty Trucks
- Increasing Competition
- Improving Chinese Commercial Vehicle Sales
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Algeria Commercial Vehicles - Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Algeria Automotive Market Overview
5. Algeria Commercial Vehicles Market Outlook
6. Algeria Truck Market Outlook
7. Algeria Bus Market Outlook
8. Algeria Van Market Outlook
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. Import Duty Structure - CKD Vs CBU
12. Algeria Economic Outlook
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- DAF Trucks NV
- Eurl Renault Trucks Algérie
- Hyundai Motor Company Algeria S.P.A.
- IVECO S.p.A
- Isuzu Motors Limited
- Mercedes-Benz Algeria
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation
- Tata Daewoo Commercial Vehicle Company
- Toyota Algerie S.P.A.
- Zyle Daewoo Bus Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hsgqkj/algeria
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets