LONDON, September 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
AKJ Crypto, AKJ Group's latest initiative, has launched AKJ Token, intended to become the vehicle of choice for professional investors seeking diversified exposure to crypto assets.
The AKJ Token is a multifaceted yield-generating security, integral to the latest iteration of AKJ's award-winning hedge fund platform and offers institutions and professionals credible crypto access, as it:
- is a transferable security sold under EU law to professional investors only
- will pay 25% of net revenues from the AKJ Crypto platform business to holders (with first crypto funds set to begin producing revenues from Q4 2018)
- allows holders to participate in the appreciation of a crypto fund of funds, managed by specialists
- ensures a secondary market with active buyers (funds on the platform are incentivised to hold 2% of investments in the Token), and
- offers low velocity and stability.
Commenting on the launch, AKJ Group Chairman and CEO Anders Kvamme Jensen said: "AKJ Token offers real substance and value, complies with EU law, and was designed after extensive discussions with fund managers. This offers crucial reassurance to traditional investors and enhances its appeal to the sophisticated crypto investor, who will recognise the benefits of early adoption of an ecosystem expected to reach significant mass."
For more information visit: http://www.akjtoken.com
AK Jensen Group Limited and its subsidiaries, established in 1995, is owned by shareholders, who, combined, have more than US$20 billion in assets under management. The group serves hedge fund and institutional clients in 35 countries around the world.