LONDON, June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Senior Air Force and Army officials will be gathering at the 10th Annual International Close Air Support event in September. Confirmed attendees include Royal Air Force, Turkish Air Force, Indian Air Force, Royal Jordanian Air Force, Czech Air Force, Royal Canadian Air Force, Spanish Air Force, US DoD, Brazilian Air Force and French Air Force (http://www.closeairsupportevent.com).
They will be joined at International Close Air Support by leading industry experts including Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Rockwell Collins, Embraer, Indra, Hawker Beechcraft and Top Aces Discover Air to discuss operational feedback, future requirements to fulfil national ambition, Targeting, Training,, Digitalisation of CAS and Precision Weaponry (http://www.closeairsupportevent.com).
Highlights of International Close Air Support include:
- Brigadier General Jaime Martorell Delgado, Commander of the National Air Operations Center, Air Combat Command from the Spanish Air Force will be briefing attendees on: The Spanish Air Force Vision, experiences and future capabilities on one of the most critical ways of delivering air power
- Group Captain Paul Wallace, Chief of Staff, Joint Air Land Organisation from the Royal Air Force will address about: The Way Forward For Air/Land Integration in the United Kingdom
- Lieutenant Colonel Mohammad Hiassat, No.6 Sqadron Commander from the Royal Jordanian Air Force will present: Jordanian's experience with precision weaponry
New for this year, International Close Air Support (http://www.closeairsupportevent.com) will run two focus sessions on Precision Weapons and Targeting and Simulation and Training:
- Precision Weapons and Targeting will explore how decreasing payload and increasing in targeting accuracy will help to provide precision support in theatre, as well as examining how air forces hope to make future improvements and implement these changes
- Simulation and Training will examine the benefits and challenges of emerging training technologies and why a combination of strategies will best ensure war fighter readiness - Sponsored by Indra Sistemas SA, Top Aces Discovery Air
Complimentary interviews are available to download at http://www.closeairsupportevent.com.
Notes to Editors:
International Close Air Support will take place between 25 - 27 September in London and is sponsored by: Rockwell Collins, Raytheon, Embraer, Indra Sistemas SA, Top Aces Discover Air and Hawker Beechcraft.
Complimentary interviews, articles & case studies are available for download on the International Close Air Support website at http://www.closeairsupportevent.com/Event.aspx?id=742378
For further information on International Close Air Support contact +44(0)20-7368-9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Defence IQ