LONDON, March 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Prospects for Leading Players
Following the tragic events of September 11 2001, much attention has been focused on improving aviation security by developing regulations and integrating new technologies to reduce the potential threats from terrorist activities. For the most part, security arrangements (regulations and technologies) have been concentrated on the area of passenger travel. The recent failed attempt to plant bombs inside two ink cartridges as cargo was a wake up call for the industry and for national governments. Recommendations following internal reviews of air cargo security called for enhanced screening of cargo but their implementation has proven to be a considerable challenge given the size of the industry and the costs of undertaking the enhancements.
Subsequently the air cargo industry and the international and national regulatory authorities have come up with a compromise to increase the levels of screening whilst at the same time minimising the level of disruption via known shippers programmes. In effect, these programmes allow for known shippers to screen their own cargo if they adhere to a common set of standards. By expanding these security measures throughout the supply chain, considerable business opportunities exist for manufacturers of air cargo security and screening system technologies. Visiongain has determined that the value of the global air cargo security and screening systems market in 2014 will reach $500m.
This report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the air cargo security sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions, in particular, the new report assesses the impact of the last year and the coming worldwide implementation of new regulations related to air cargo security.
Why you should buy Air Cargo Security & Screening Systems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Leading Players
What is the future of the air cargo security and screening systems market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global air cargo security and screening systems market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to global market, national market and submarket forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 272 page report provides 153 tables, charts, and graphs and details 263 contracts and programmes in the market. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future air cargo security and screening systems market prospects.
- This analysis will help you achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the air cargo security sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the air cargo security sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- CEIA S.p.A
- Morpho Detection
- MultiX S.A.
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics of the air cargo security industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these air cargo security and screening systems submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
- X-ray Inspection Systems submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Explosive Detection Systems submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Explosive Trace Detection submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Perimeter, Surveillance, Access Control and Other Systems submarket forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national air cargo security and screening systems markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for air cargo security companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 9 leading national markets.
- United States forecast 2014-2024
- China forecast 2014-2024
- Germany forecast 2014-2024
- Japan forecast 2014-2024
- United Kingdom forecast 2014-2024
- France forecast 2014-2024
- United Arab Emirates forecast 2014-2024
- South Korea forecast 2014-2024
- India forecast 2014-2024
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 9 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine 9 detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects & programmes
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
• Identify who the leading companies are in the air cargo security industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the air cargo security industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 10 leading air cargo security and screening systems companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- 3DX-RAY Ltd.
- American Science and Engineering Inc. (AS&E)
- G4S PLC
- Implant Sciences Corporation
- L-3 Security & Detection Systems Inc.
- Morpho Detection Inc.
- NUCTECH Company Ltd.
- RapiScan Systems Inc.
- Reveal Imaging Technologies Inc.
- Smiths Detection
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the air cargo security and screening systems market
The Air Cargo Security & Screening Systems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Leading Players report provides impartial air cargo security sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with CEIA S.p.A, Morpho Detection, MulitX S.A. and SEDET are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Air Cargo Security & Screening Systems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Leading Players report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the air cargo security and screening systems market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the air cargo security sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Air Cargo Security & Screening Systems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Leading Players. Avoid missing out -order our report now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44(0)20-7336-6100
Companies Listed in this report:
3D X-Ray Ltd.
Abu Dhabi International Airport
ACME Seals Ltd.
Air Freight Atlanta
al Majal Service Master Company Ltd.
Al-Ishara Electronics Company
Allen Fencing Ltd.
Allens Total Perimeter Security
American Science and Engineering Global de Mexico S de RL de CV
American Science and Engineering Inc.
Amsterdam Schiphol International Airport
Anchorage Ted Stevens International Airport
AS G4S Baltics
AS&E (Hong Kong) Ltd.
AS&E Brasil Sistemas de Deteccao e Segurancca LTDA
AS&E Detection Systems Pte. Ltd.
AS&E Europe B.V.
AS&E Global Inc.
AS&E Mexico Detection Systems S de RL de CV
Assist Security Group (Assistec)
Atlantic City International Airport
Aviation Security Company Ltd. (AVESCO)
Baghdad International Airport (BIAP)
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport
Barcelona El Prat International Airport
Beijing Capital International Airport
Beijing RitchieLink Technology Company Ltd.
Beijing Zhongdun Anmin Analysis Technology Company Ltd. (FISCAN)
Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport
Bosch Security Systems
Boston Logan International Airport
Bridgend Custodial Services Ltd.
British Airways (BA)
British Nuclear Group
Brussels International Airport
Brussels South Charleroi Airport (BSCA)
BSI Supply Chain Security Solutions
Bucharest Otopeni International Airport
Cambridge Polymer Group
Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
CEIA Metal Detectors UK
Changsha Huanghua International Airport
Chennai International Airport
Chicago O'Hare International Airport
Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport
Coimbatore International Airport
Cologne/Bonn International Airport
Company for Electronic Industrial Automation (CEIA)
Daylight Solutions Inc.
Detector Networks International LLC (DNI)
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County International Airport
Deutsche Post DHL
DMRJ Group LLC
DMS America LLC
Doha International Airport
D-TeC System Consulting GmbH
Dubai International Airport
Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
East Coast Airport Services (ECAS)
East Midlands International Airport
ECSI International Inc.
European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH (EAT-LEJ)
Expanded Metal Company Ltd. (ExMesh)
Facilities Protection Inc.
First Class Zollservice und Transportvermittlungs GmbH
Frankfurt am Main International Airport
Freightnet Handling Ltd.
Future Fibre Technologies Pty Ltd.
G4S Aviation Services (UK) Ltd.
G4S Beheer BV
G4S Government Solutions Inc.
G4S Integrated Services (UK) Ltd.
G4S Integrated Services Inc.
G4S Kenya Ltd.
G4S Peru S.A.C.
G4S Risk Management
G4S Risk Management Ltd.
G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd.
G4S Secure Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.
G4S Secure Solutions (Ire) Ltd.
G4S Secure Solutions (Israel) Ltd.
G4S Secure Solutions (PNG) Ltd.
G4S Secure Solutions (SA) (Pty) Ltd.
G4S Secure Solutions (Thailand) Ltd.
G4S Secure Solutions (UK) Ltd.
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc.
G4S Secure Solutions AG (Austria)
G4S Secure Solutions AS
G4S Secure Solutions Colombia S.A.
G4S Secure Solutions SA/NV
G4S Security Services A/S
G4S Security Services Oy
G4S Security Services S.A.R.L
G4S Security Technologies (Israel) Ltd.
G4S Soluciones de Seguridad S.A.
G4S Technology LLC
Gallagher Group Ltd.
GE Enterprise Solutions
General Electric Company
Global CFS Inc.
Global International Holding Inc.
Global Pro Security
Goa International Airport
Group 4 Total Security Ltd.
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
Guardian Technologies International Inc.
Hefei Xinqiao international Airport
Honeywell Integrated Security
Honeywell International Inc.
Hong Kong International Airport
Image Scan Holdings PLC
Implant Sciences Corporation
Incheon International Airport
Indianapolis International Airport
Indra Systems S.A
Interativa Service Ltda
InVision Technologies Inc.
Jing An Lan Dun Sciences and Technology Company Ltd
John Crane Group Ltd.
Johnson Matthey PLC
Kabul International Airport
Kansai International Airport
Karachi Jinnah International Airport
KGT (UK) Ltd.
Kidde Fire Fighting
Kigali International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kunming Changshui International Airport
Kunming Wujiaba International Airport
Kunnar International Airport
L-3 Communications Corporation
L-3 Communications Holdings Inc.
L-3 Security & Detection Systems Inc.
Labirent Building Automation and Electronic Systems Ltd.
Largos Murtala Muhammed International airport
Leidos Holding Inc.
Leipzig/Halle International Airport
London Gatwick International Airport
London Heathrow International Airport
Los Angeles International Airport
Louisville International Airport
Lucknow Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Madrid Barajas International Airport
Malaga Costa del Sol International Airport
Manchester Airport Group
Manchester International Airport
Marseille Provence International Airport
Maya-Maya International Airport
Memphis International Airport
Mercury Air Cargo
Mercury Air Group
Mexico City International Airport
Miami International Airport
Middle East Airlines
Montréal Mirabel International Airport
Morpho Detection GmbH
Morpho Detection Hong Kong
Morpho Detection Inc.
Morpho Detection Inc.
Morpho Detection International Inc.
Morpho Detection S.A.
Morpho Detection UK
Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Nanjing Lukou International Airport
Nantong Xingdong Airport
Nasik Ozar Airport
Navi Mumbai International Airport
N'Djamena International Airport
New Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport
New Doha International Airport (NDIA)
New York John F. Kennedy International Airport
New York Newark Liberty International Airport
NUCTECH Company Ltd.
Omega Risk International Ltd.
Ormax Technologia en Seguranca
OSI Systems Inc.
Oslo Gardermoen International Airport
Pacific Air Cargo
Pan American World Airways
Panasonic Professional Camera Solutions
Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport
Paris Orly International Airport
Passport Systems Inc.
Penang International Airport
Philadelphia International Airport
Provetecnia S.A. de C.V.
PT. Delphi Utama
PT. Pacific Aman Garda
Quantum Magnetics Inc.
R. Nicholls Distributors Inc.
Rapiscan Systems Inc.
Rapiscan Systems UK
Reveal Imaging Technologies Inc.
Robert Bosch GmbH
Safeguards G4S Sdn Bhd
Saint Helena Airport
Sana'a International Airport
Science Applications International Corporation
Security World Nigeria Ltd.
Shanghai Pudong International Airport
Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport
Shenzhen Security Electronic Equipment Company Ltd. (SECUSCAN)
Singapore Changi International Airport
Smiths Detection - Watford Ltd.
Smiths Detection (Asia-Pacific) Pte Ltd.
Smiths Detection Group Ltd.
Smiths Detection Inc.
Smiths Detection Malaysia (SDM)
Smiths Detection S.A
Smiths Group PLC
Smiths Interconnect Group Ltd.
Smiths Medical Group Ltd.
Southwest Microwave Ltd.
Space Gateway Support LLC
Stereo Scan Systems Ltd.
Summit NW Corporation
Sunan Shuofang International Airport
Syagen Technology Inc.
Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
Target Tecnologia S.A.
Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport
Thales Corporate Ventures
Thales Electron Devices (TED)
The Delivery People
Tokyo International Airport
Tokyo Narita International Airport
Tongfang Company Ltd.
Totalpost Services PLC
Trichy International Airport
Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL)
Union de Transports Aériens (UTA)
United Parcel Service Inc. (UPS)
United Technologies Corporation
Vanguarda Segurança e Vigilância Ltda
Varanasi Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport
Varian Medical Systems Inc.
Versapak International Ltd.
Virgin Atlantic Airways
Westminster Group PLC
Westminster International Ltd
Westminster Security Solutions Nigeria Ltd
Wilson James Ltd.
Zurich Kloten International Airport
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
2014 Football World Cup
2016 Summer Olympic Games
Air & Expedited Motor Carriers Association (AEMCA)
Air Accident Investigation Branch, United Kingdom (AAIB)
Air Cargo 2013
Airforwarders Association (AfA)
Airport Authority of Thailand
Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Airports Council International - North America (ACI-NA)
Airports Council International (ACI)
American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
Beijing Municipality Commission of Economy and Information
British Transport Police
Bureau of Civil Aviation Security, India (CISF)
Canada Standard Association (CSA)
Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA)
Canadian Defense Industry Association
Central Industrial Security Force, India
Central Supply &Tendering Board, Papua New Guinea (CSTB)
Centre of Aviation Safety Technology, China
Chile Customs Services
Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC)
Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS)
Civil Aviation Bureau, Japan (CAB)
Civil Aviation Department, Hong Kong (CAD)
Civil Aviation Safety Technology Detection Centre, China
Congressional Research Service, United State (CSR)
Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Civil Aviation 1971
Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Seizure of Aircraft 1970
Convention on International Civil Aviation 1944
Convention on Offences and Certain Other Acts Committed on Board Aircraft 1963
Department for Transport, United Kingdom (DfT)
Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development, Australia
Department of Police and Law Enforcement, Romania
Department of Transport, Italy
Directorate General for Civil Aviation, France (DGAC)
Dutch Customs Administration
Dutch Defence, Safety and Security Organization (TNO)
European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC)
European Commission for Civil Aviation
Express Delivery & Logistics Association (XLA)
Federal Aviation Office, Germany (LBA)
Fraunhofer Institute for Chemical Technology (ICT)
French National Laboratory
General Authority of Civil Aviation, Saudi Arabia (GACA)
General Civil Aviation Authority, United Arab Emirates (GCAA)
German Air Security Authority
German Federal Police
German Federal Police Technology Centre
German Federal Police, Screening and Detection Technology Unit
Global Express Association (GEA)
Government of Albania
HM Revenue & Customs, United Kingdom
Home Office Scientific Development Branch, United Kingdom (HOSDB)
Home Office, United Kingdom
Hong Kong Airport Authority (HKAA)
Indonesian Armed Force
Indonesian National Police
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO)
International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations (FIATA)
International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO)
Iraq Ministry of Transport (MoT)
Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority
Israel Airports Authority (IAA)
Israeli Prime Minister's Office
Italian Civil Aviation Authority (ENAC)
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
King's College London
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Madrid Complutense University
Ministry of Civil Aviation, India (MoCA)
Ministry of Defence, Romania
Ministry of Defence, United Kingdom
Ministry of Finance and Public Credit, Mexico
Ministry of Interior, Spain
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Japan (MLIT)
Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, South Korea (MLTM)
Ministry of Public Security
Ministry of Transport, Germany
Montreal Protocol for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts of Violence at Airports 1988
Morpho Detection Mass Spectrometry Centre of Excellence
Morpho Detection Quantum Magnetics Centre of Excellence
National Civil Aviation Agency, Brazil (ANAC)
Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO)
Ohio State University, United State
Paris Airports (ADP)
Port Authority of Massachusetts (Massport)
Regional Air Command, Brazil (COMAR)
Romanian Civil Aviation Authority
Rwanda Civil Aviation Authority (RCAA)
Spain Customs and Excise
Spanish Airports and Air Navigation (AENA)
Spanish Tax Agency
Tax Administration Service, Mexico (SAT)
Technical Service of Civil Aviation, France (STAC)
Testing Centre for Quality of Security & Policy Electronic Products, China
The International Air Cargo Association (TIACA)
The Union of French Airports (UAF)
Transportation Security Laboratory, United State (TSL)
Tsinghua University, Beijing
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
U.S. Department of Defence
U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
U.S. DHS Science and Technology Directorate (S&T)
U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
U.S. General Services Administration
U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
U.S. National Security Agency
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
U.S. TSA Systems Integration Facility (TSIF)
UK Border Agency (UKBA)
United Kingdom Border Force
United Nations (UN)
University College London (UCL)
University of London
William J. Hughes Technical Centre, United State
World Customs Organization (WCO)
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com