LONDON, October 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Corporate enterprise practitioners discuss how best to incorporate cognitive solutions into their AI & Intelligent Automation plans
The AI & Intelligent Automation Network has released the initial program for AI EMEA LIVE November 5-7, 2018 - a digital event focused on the future of AI within corporate enterprise.
- AI Potential vs. AI Reality
- Building Your Team To Tackle Your Unstructured Data Now
- Scaling Automation Through "Agile-Outsourcing"
- Marching Towards Digital Transformation
Editor-in-Chief, Seth Adler noted the importance of the gathering, "AI & Intelligent Automation corporate enterprise practitioners are setting their sites on a future that allows artificial intelligence to learn and assist in decision-making. AI EMEA LIVE provides a program for those practitioners to discuss how to incorporate cognitive solutions into their current intelligent automation plans."
- Aric Dromi, Chief Futurist, Volvo
- Marcin Nowakowski, Change Management Lead, BNP Paribas
- Ali Khaled Alhashmi, SVP & Head of HR & CoE Group, Union National Bank
- Deepak Subbarao, Digital Transformation Lead, Zurich Insurance Co.
- Bob Kurpershoek, Dir. Innovations & Strategic Initiatives, NBCUniversal Media
- Anshul Srivastav, CIO, Information Technology, Union Insurance
- Vivek Nair, Head of Analytics, South East Asia, Visa
Corporate enterprise practitioner speakers are joined by leading solution providers for the event.
- Automation Anywhere
- JiffyRPA (Option 3)
ABOUT The AI & Intelligent Automation Network
The AI & Intelligent Automation Network is a community of corporate enterprise practitioners discussing how best to achieve true enterprise digital transformation.
Useful links: https://ai-intelligent-automation-emea.vfairs.com
SOURCE AI & Intelligent Automation Network