- R&D in agricultural biotechnology to reinforce the application in improving nutritional value of crops in multiple ways; global push toward commercialization of transgenic crops underpins abundant avenues in agricultural biotechnology market especially in countries of North America and Asia Pacific
- Potential agronomic and environmental benefits present incredible opportunities for targeting advanced biotechnology in sustainable food production
ALBANY, N.Y., June 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Recent developments in agricultural biotechnology market underscore the growing potential in improving nutritional value of various crops. The demand has gained worldwide attention in the agriculture sector on the back of their use in increasing dietary diversity and bolstering biofortification, especially to promote food security in emerging economies. The global agricultural biotechnology market is forecast to expand at CAGR of 9.5% from 2022 to 2031.
Transgenic crops are expected to be the fastest growing market for agricultural biotechnology of all the application segments. Indeed, the authors of the study on the agricultural biotechnology market found that the segment held a leading share in 2021. Continued commercialization of transgenic crops particularly cotton, corn, and soyabean notably in North America and advancements in recombinant DNA methods will shape the dynamics of future market demand for agricultural biotechnology. Case in point is the preference for genetically modified soybean among cultivators in the U.S.
Get PDF Brochure for More Insights – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=598
The introduction of new generation of transgenic crops will emerge from the inclination of governments in various developed as well as developing nations toward changing regulatory policies. Adoption of new agriculture practices together with ongoing studies on environmental impacts of transgenic crops will open up new frontiers, and will affect future market demand for agricultural biotechnology.
R&D over the years have found that biotechnology plays crucial role in meeting the burgeoning energy needs mainly through its application in alternative energy forms. Of note, rising global interest in biodiesel and biofuel has created a vast profitably avenue for players in the agricultural biotechnology market, especially in North America and Asia Pacific.
Get Covid 19 Analysis - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=598
Key Findings of Agricultural Biotechnology Market Study
- Crop Productivity and Food Security Lucrative Targets of Agricultural Biotechnology: Genetic engineering techniques are gaining traction for improving crop productivity, notably to help agriculturists and farmers combat late-season plant diseases, droughts, and pest attacks. Advancements in agriculture biotechnology are used for making crops more productive in poor agronomic conditions such as heat and drought stresses. The revenue potential of firms in the agricultural biotechnology market has been bolstered by growing application in ensuring food security. Agricultural biotechnology has shown significant effect in reducing post-harvest losses. Furthermore, the growing application in transgenic crops pivots abundant avenues in agricultural biotechnology market.
- Role in Improving Nutritional Value of Crops Expanding Horizon: Potential in improving nutritional value of crops presents a vast opportunity for players in the agricultural biotechnology market. A prominent case in point is the rising demand for biotechnology for alleviating micronutrient deficiencies, such as genetic engineering of rice improves Vitamin A. Advancements in agriculture biotechnology have been instrumental in improving the nutritional value in multiple ways such as by increasing the oil and starch components of seeds, increasing essential amino acids and phosphates in grains. The mounting concern of food security in developing economies is expanding the window of opportunities in the agricultural biotechnology market.
Agricultural Biotechnology Market: Key Drivers
- Need for improving the sustainability of farming processes is expanding the canvas for applying biotechnology. The aspect is a key driver of the agricultural biotechnology market. Focus of policymakers worldwide to use biodiversity in a sustainable manner will play a pivotal role in the future of agricultural biotechnology market
- Food security concerns globally has led to the demand for new biotechnologies especially for reducing risk of variability in food availability. Strides in the market will unlock new possibilities in increasing the alternative types of crops.
Agricultural Biotechnology Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the agricultural biotechnology market are Rubicon, Performance Plants Inc., Global Bio-chem Technology, Mycogen Seeds, Certis USA, KWS SAAT AG, Evogene Ltd, Dow AgroSciences, Vilmorin, DuPont Pioneer Hi-Bred, Corteva Agriscience, and Bayer CropScience.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=598
Agricultural Biotechnology Market Segmentation
- Transgenic Crops
- Synthetic Biology-enabled Products
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Russia & CIS
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
Browse More Chemicals & Materials Market Research Reports by TMR:
Africa Lead Acid Battery Market - Africa Lead Acid Battery Market is likely to register a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a africa lead acid battery market share of US$ 6.2 Bn by 2031
Sulfur Hexafluoride Market - Sulfur Hexafluoride Market is likely to register a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a sulfur hexafluoride market share of US$ 418.7 Mn by 2031
Powder Coatings Market - Powder Coatings Market is likely to register a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a powder coatings market share of US$ 21 Bn by 2031
Bio-based Phenol Market - Bio-based Phenol Market is likely to register a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a bio-based phenol market share of US$ 21.3 Bn by 2031
Sterols Market - Sterols Market is likely to register a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a sterols market share of US$ 2.1 Bn by 2031
Ink Market - Ink Market is likely to register a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a ink market share of US$ 24.1 Bn by 2031
Precast Construction Market - Precast Construction Market is likely to register a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a precast construction market share of US$ 217.5 Bn by 2031
Pharmaceutical Packaging Market - Pharmaceutical Packaging Market is likely to register a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a pharmaceutical packaging market share of US$ 148.4 Bn by 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market research firm that offers the latest market research reports and business consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research