PARIS, June 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
China Connect, the European conference on digital and mobile marketing in China, is in charge of the sessions highlighting digital/mobile/O2O, at RREM Shanghai (Retail Real Estate Market / Mapic China), an event bringing together international and regional retailers, and Chinese shopping center owners.
Laure de Carayon, founder and CEO of China Connect which deciphers and connects China's Mobile and Digital Marketing business and experts, with Western brands at the annual China Connect conference in Paris (6th edition, 6-7 April 2016), says: "Traditional retail is in upheaval. Improved mobile devices (smartphones, 3G/4G), the widespread adoption of mobile services (+600M users of mobile Internet users) and the explosion of e-commerce, impact not only conversations and the consumption of entertainment, but also the practices of +800M of E & M-Chinese shoppers. For RREM, I've gathered key experts of this business revolution, for insightful and inspiring sharing."
- World Premiere case study: "Reinventing Retail from China with a Truly Customer Centric O2O Experience"
- Alexandre Misseri, Senior Vice President, Retail and Commerce RAZORFISH
- Tony Zhu, China Head of Retail Business Development GRANDVISION
Exclusivity: Razorfish and No1 eyewear retailer GrandVision will present publicly, for the first time, a real omnichannel experience first developed in China, which will then be deployed in GrandVision's 5,000+ stores in 40+ countries. A true omnichannel experience, bundling GrandVision eCommerce website with its inventory and customer management systems, its in-store interactive experience and every sales associate POS system. The result: a platform that takes into account the entire customer journey and tracks each interaction the customer has with the brand.
- "Why Traditional Retail Needs Digital"
- Bryce Withwam, Managing Director, WUNDERMAN Shanghai
As their business moves online, how can brands still keep their retailer stores humming, pacifying their wholesaler networks, while at the same time keeping consumers excited about their brands?
- "Boosting your on/off retail business through E-commerce intelligence"
- Sam Flemming, Founder & CEO KANTAR MEDIA CIC
Through case studies, how tracking product reviews and availabilities across e-commerce platforms, promotion and pricing, and brand reputation, deliver in-depth insights to strengthen your global strategy
- Panel: "Leveraging the Power of Mobile"
- Michael Craig Enoch, General Manager, MERCEDES-BENZ ARENA (AEG-OPG China)
- Andrea Mantovani, Head of Digital & Ecommerce China, MOLESKINE
- + speaker To Be Announced
Mobile's stakes, obstacles, and opportunities to grow your O2O business (Mobile commerce, CRM, drive to store…)
WHERE/ WHEN: June 11-12, 2015 - InterContinental Shanghai Puxi
ABOUT Laure de CARAYON and CHINA CONNECT
http://www.chinaconnect.fr and http://www.chinaconnect.fr/lauredecarayon/
Contact: Influence Matters, Simon VERICEL, Simon@Inmatt.com Mobile: +8613811707461
Contact China Connect - Laure de CARAYON, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: My-Lan CAO - email@example.com - Tél: +33(0)1-79-71-95-44
SOURCE China Connect