DUBLIN, August 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Africa UHT White Milk 2016" report to their offering.
This is a report on the UHT White Milk markets in the Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) region. Proteus Insight is a marketing research consultancy that focuses on the global cheese and whey industries, but is expanding its coverage to include other dairy categories.
The report includes:
Information on supply and usage in 38 markets across the region.
The report provides information on:
- Consumption volume (tonnes) and total market value, 2010-2021F
- Manufacturer supply (2015 only),
- Volume Channel distribution split into retail, food service and industrial applications 2015 only
- Local production versus imports at country and regional level for 2015 only
UHT White milk is segmented into four pack types:
- Carton (including box and carton pouch)
- Plastic Pouch
- Plastic Bottle
- Other (e.g. glass bottles)
The year series is 2010-2015 with forecasts to 2021.
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 AFRICA UHT WHITE MILK MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
1.0.1 Market size and forecast development
2.0.1 Market size and forecast development
2.0.2 Market segmentation and trends
2.0.3 UHT White Milk distribution
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/stslnz/africa_uht_white
Related Topics: Milk and Cream
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets