DUBLIN, July 06, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Africa Concrete Batching Plant Market (2017-2023): Forecast By Capacity, By Verticals, By Countries, and Competitive Landscape" report to their offering.
Africa Concrete Batching Plant market is projected to reach $35.6 Million by 2023
Establishment of SEZs along with EPZ's government infrastructure projects such as tech cities, railway projects, expansion of state and national highways as well as rising demand for power are expected to fuel the market for concrete batching plants in Africa. East African countries such as Kenya and Ethiopia would drive the market for concrete batching plant over the coming years due to large scale infrastructural development projects proposed in these countries.
In Africa, concrete batching plants with medium capacity accounted for majority of the market volume share due to increased construction activities and wide usage across various infrastructural projects. Medium capacity concrete batching plant market is expected to maintain its market dominance throughout the forecast period in-terms of market volumes. Low capacity batching plant would also be used in the remote areas where infrastructure gap is huge.
Amongst all the verticals, the infrastructure vertical accounts for key share in the overall Africa batching plant market. Buildings are the other key revenue contributing vertical.
The report thoroughly covers the Africa Concrete Batching Plant market by capacity, verticals and regions. The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/high growth areas, market drivers which would help the stakeholders to device and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Concrete Batching Plant Market Overview
4. Africa Concrete Batching Plant Market Overview
5. Africa Concrete Batching Plant Market Dynamics
6. Africa Concrete Batching Plant Market Trends
7. South Africa Concrete Batching Plant Market Overview
8. Kenya Concrete Batching Plant Market Overview
9. Nigeria Concrete Batching Plant Market Overview
10. Egypt Concrete Batching Plant Market Overview
11. Ethiopia Concrete Batching Plant Market Overview
12. Algeria Concrete Batching Plant Market Overview
13. Rest of Africa Concrete Batching Plant Market Overview
14. Africa Concrete Batching Plant Market Opportunity Assessment
15. Company Profiles
16. Key Strategic Recommendations
- CIFA S.P.A.
- Elkon Beton Mak. San. ve Tic. A.S
- Fujian South Highway Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Liebherr-International AG
- Meka Beton Santralleri Imalat San. ve Tic. A.S.
- Pan Mixers South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- PI MAKINA
- RTK Engg Co.
- Sany Group Co., Ltd
- Wiggert & Co. GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l6r5ln/africa_concrete
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets