DUBLIN, Jan. 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mkvz5c/opportunities_in) has announced the addition of the "Opportunities in Aerospace Interior Market 2015-2020: Market Size, Market Shares, Trends and Forecast Analysis" report to their offering.
This report predicts that the global commercial aerospace interior market is to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% between 2015 to 2020. The major growth drivers of this market are increasing deliveries of aircraft, replace and renovation of the aircraft interior and the increasing demand for the customized Interior. Customized interior helps airlines to differentiate from the competitors on the basis of interiors that act as a touch point of customer's service, helping to distinguish one brand from another.
For market expansion, the report suggests innovation and new product development, where the unique feature of aerospace interior can be capitalized. The report further suggests the development of partnerships with customers to create win-win situations and the development of performance-driven solutions for end users.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include the increasing use of lightweight aerospace interior products/components, and increase in per-person space allocation. Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Zodiac Aerospace, Thales Group, B/E Aerospace, and Diehl are among the major suppliers of aerospace interior. Some companies are opting for M&A as a strategic initiative for driving growth.
- How big the opportunities for aerospace interior market by product and region?
- Which product /segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the market?
- What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are taken by key players for business growth?
Key Topics Covered:
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global Aerospace interior market trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region and segment
- Segmentation analysis: Aerospace interior market size by various product type such as seat, IFE, galley, lavatory, panels, stowage bin, and others in terms of value.
- Regional analysis: Aerospace interior market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different segments and regions
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of aerospace interior market suppliers.
- B/E Aerospace
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Thales Group
- Zodiac Aerospace
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity and Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mkvz5c/opportunities_in
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets